FAVORITE EPISODE FROM EACH OF HER SERIES?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me, it's L A At Last for I Love Lucy, The Celebrity Next Door for The Lucy Desi comedy hour. The Dean Martin one from The Lucy show. And the Liz and Dick one from Here's Lucy. Oh and the Audrey Meadows one from Life with Lucy. What are yours?

The only one I would change on my list is " Lucy Makes Room For Danny" for "The Lucy And Desi Comedy Hour"

The only one I would change on my list is " Lucy Makes Room For Danny" for "The Lucy And Desi Comedy Hour"

O M G you're absolutely right, i always list the Danny Thomas one as the best and my favorite and yet i seem to have succombed to the general consensus here. Everything about the Thomas one is perfect whereas only Tallulah shines in the other one, that boring play crap.

I Love Lucy: THIS IS TERRIBLY HARD. I will get back to you on this. Lol.

LDCH: Lucy Takes a Cruise to Havana

The Lucy Show: Lucy Dates Dean Martin or the season 6 Milton Berle episode.

Here's Lucy: Lucy is Really in a Pickle and of course The Burton episode.

Life With Lucy: ......CLAUDE. :) HAHAHAHAHA.

ILL - Lucy Does A TV Commercial (You Can't Top Vitameatavegiman)

TLDCH - Lucy Wants A Career

TLS (Danfield Era) - Lucy Plays Cleopatra

TLS (Los Angeles Era) - Lucy At Marineland (I favor her "On Location" episodes)

HL - Lucy Goes To The Airforce Academy ( " " " '")

LWL - Mother Of The Bride (Audrey Meadows ep.)

Lucy Special - Lucy Calls The President (because Lucy, Viv, Gale, Mary & Mary Jane are back together one last time :))

whereas only Tallulah shines in the other one, that boring play crap.

Balderdash. Lucy, Desi, Viv, Bill, and Tallulah are all hilarious in this wonderful episode.

I Love Lucy -- Ricky Needs An Agent

LDCH -- The Celebrity Next Door

TLS -- The Loophole in the Lease

HL -- Lucy Is NG as an RN

LWL -- Lucy & The Guard Goose

Balderdash. Lucy, Desi, Viv, Bill, and Tallulah are all hilarious in this wonderful episode.

I Love Lucy -- Ricky Needs An Agent

LDCH -- The Celebrity Next Door

TLS -- The Loophole in the Lease

HL -- Lucy Is NG as an RN

LWL -- Lucy & The Guard Goose

BUT, not as great or funny as the Danny Thomas one which was perfect. It even had your idol Gale in that courtroom scene. You, you Benedict Arnold you! LOL!

I disagree.

Well, you're allowed, at least, there's some thought behind YOUR posts. The whole plot idea for each of the two shows was great, wish that had been the case for the rest of them. Danny and Tallulah were equally great. The deciding factor for me is that the show is still funny decades later, loads funnier than the Tallulah PLAY one, but that fake snow bothered me though. I think what i enjoyed the most was that it was so perfect for Lucy Ricardo to miss her home, that confrontation with Danny eating his toast on the floor, her watering her plants, everybody had a great part, Fred's cheapness was even involved, a fight between the couples and the clincher for me, Lucy and Danny in bed together as he nuzzles her thinking it's wife, probably one of Lucy's top five comedic scenes EVER!

I'm glad you specifed, because if it was the Season 4 episode... :lucyshock: ! LOL

I had to! The season 4 Merle episode was just terrible. Haha.

Also you like The Loophole in the Lease?! That has to be one of my favorite Danfield episodes! I might have to pop that one in today!

....And Lucy is NG as RN has to be one of the greatest of HL. Burtons, Pickle, and this one are the best. Can't believe I forgot that one! Marvelous!

I love Brock's list to the fullest. Lol.

I Love Lucy... The Operetta

TLDCH..... Tallulah Dahling

The Lucy Show... Lucy at Marineland and Lucy and Phill Harris (I can't decide!)

Here's Lucy... Colorado episoedes...

Lucy Special... Lucy Calls the President (LOVE talking funny with no teeth)

Lucy Movie... Yours Mine and Whozits

Favorite Lucy Drinking Movie.... MAME.. Let's have a toast anyway Mrs. Upjohn

and speaking of drinking.... my roommate and I are developing a new drinking game.. anytime Sid Gould shows up.. shout SID GOULD and take a drink... 3 episodes later you're smashed!

Archived