"The Lounge Louvre" Lucy Artwork By Fans

PuttyNose

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! That three-different-timeframes sample not only shows how far you've come but what a fine artist you've become!

By including the picture you were working off of, I think it illustrates not only how good you've become but also shows that you are so good that the "final product" it's so stunningly accurate and well, for lack of a better word, PERFECT, it nearly appears to BE a picture, at least if you didn't examine it too closely, that's how GOOD it is! Bravo!

Can't wait to see so much more in the future!  :HALKING:

OMG!!! WILL YOU MARRY ME!? lol Thank you soooo much for those nice words. That really touched my heart. You made my day!

So this is sort of funny. I've been reading the ILL fan fiction over on fanfiction.net. There are 3 authors that do some really good stories with Lucy and Ricky pre and post ILL. Whenever I read them the Lucy and Ricky that I think of these characters looking like are from the comic strip, not actually them on the show. These 2 you have done Henry are similar to those and are perfect companions to these fan fiction pieces.

working on an idea. half way through it.1010008_464841076949697_1287343098_n.jpg

Great artwork Lamarr but to be honest that's one of her least flattering hairstyles she ever sported, IMHO.  I know the idea was to make her look 20 years younger per the script but it didn't really do it for me!

Can't wait to see the finished product, though! ;)

Great artwork Lamarr but to be honest that's one of her least flattering hairstyles she ever sported, IMHO.  I know the idea was to make her look 20 years younger per the script but it didn't really do it for me!

Can't wait to see the finished product, though! ;)

Really? thats so interesting- why do you think it didn't work. I LOVE hearing a difference of opinion, because a lot of people like it long.

I always loved it long in the poodle cut, so when I saw this, i thought, oh wow! long and flowing. 

I liked her shorter cuts though, like the beginning of seasons six- but I most liked when the bun of the poodle cut, became one big pull and swivel up into the curls, like the design she sports on LDCH: Ernie Kovax ep.

Really? thats so interesting- why do you think it didn't work. I LOVE hearing a difference of opinion, because a lot of people like it long.

I always loved it long in the poodle cut, so when I saw this, i thought, oh wow! long and flowing. 

I liked her shorter cuts though, like the beginning of seasons six- but I most liked when the bun of the poodle cut, became one big pull and swivel up into the curls, like the design she sports on LDCH: Ernie Kovax ep.

I usually DO like it longer, but it was more flattering -- again, this is just my opinion -- when she was in her 30s....here, in a very familiar scene from the first hour-long LDCH, it's just the way it's styled and the idea is to make her look as if she were in her 20's and well....I think it has the opposite effect and makes her look MORE her real age at the time (46) and certainly not 26!!!

But I'm probably in the minority, per usual. ;)

I usually DO like it longer, but it was more flattering -- again, this is just my opinion -- when she was in her 30s....here, in a very familiar scene from the first hour-long LDCH, it's just the way it's styled and the idea is to make her look as if she were in her 20's and well....I think it has the opposite effect and makes her look MORE her real age at the time (46) and certainly not 26!!!

No I can understand where you're coming from. I think the make up is what ages her here, and not the hair- BUT- when they stand on the balcony, and she comes out with the two curly pig tails, you notice the difference. 

This made me watch that episode last night. I think you called it with the makeup as why she looks older. I'm in the long hair camp so I will take it anytime. With the hats or pigtails she does tend to not look as aged. I think the eye makeup is too heavy.

Anyways nice pic and I like your choice. Keep em coming. I vote for a Vivian pic from this, she was gorgeous.

Archived