"The Lounge Louvre" Lucy Artwork By Fans

PuttyNose

I was going to post this, but I've been sooooo busy- but I made this for you Brock! 

A little while ago, you were wondering what it may be like to see me doing some work, so I thought to post some old vids of me working- to see how it'd go- I hope  you like it! 

Love it! Thanks!

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much!!! it really means a lot- I was doing this for the blog the other day and thought to post it here and share! Its a one time stab in the dark, grammatical errors and all lol but Im in a summer crazed romance with these little Lucy and Desi stickiez!!! lol I can't focus on much anything else 

tumblr_nakd3uhxXG1qiopcto1_1280.png

• 1 month later...

working on some new pieces! Hope you all will enjoy them!  (sorry for the tilt in the camera which gives the odd angle.)1234367_534483493318788_7150953822702611

Yes Lamarr...but it may not top your latest avatar -- OMG!! I giggle everytime I see it!! How DO you do it??! You can make her as gorgeous and stunning as she was in real life and then do something like this with a different uh....."spin" on it! WUNDAFUL!! Keep up the great work!! ;)

Yes Lamarr...but it may not top your latest avatar -- OMG!! I giggle everytime I see it!! How DO you do it??! You can make her as gorgeous and stunning as she was in real life and then do something like this with a different uh....."spin" on it! WUNDAFUL!! Keep up the great work!! ;)

lOLOL Glad you like it. Not every one shares that same kind of appreciation for caricature or satirical artisty, so when you find some one who does, its a bonus! :) I LOVE Lucy in caricature form- the nice, "safe" kind, and the not so safe,wild ones. I Was collaborating with another artist when I had the idea to transform her into the later Lucy. Had I not been around them, I would not have been so inspired- heres the entire piece, taken from her appearance with Betty White and Carol Channing, at Betty Whites book signing. 

Screen_Shot_2014_09_27_at_9_13_12_PM.png

This is the finished piece, but I reapplied her lipstick for her avatar debut lol 

lOLOL Glad you like it. Not every one shares that same kind of appreciation for caricature or satirical artisty, so when you find some one who does, its a bonus! :) I LOVE Lucy in caricature form- the nice, "safe" kind, and the not so safe,wild ones. I Was collaborating with another artist when I had the idea to transform her into the later Lucy. Had I not been around them, I would not have been so inspired- heres the entire piece, taken from her appearance with Betty White and Carol Channing, at Betty Whites book signing. 

Screen_Shot_2014_09_27_at_9_13_12_PM.png

This is the finished piece, but I reapplied her lipstick for her avatar debut lol 

Wonderful piece, I always loved how she looked that day!

Archived