"The Lounge Louvre" Lucy Artwork By Fans

PuttyNose

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

NONE :) and that's no joke or an attempt at modesty lol they're all bad amateur attempts, but Im going to keep trying until I come across some good work that Im proud of. 

I dont mind sharing them because I've gotten use to doing so but I hope to do something really good. Maybe some renderings like those of the old Photoplay and New Movie/ modern Screen mags of the 20's and 30s. The correct color and lighting they chose to paint those stars with was breath taking. 

LOVE THIS!!! LOL! Now is Miss Carmichael "wearing" a Christmas tree hat or simply situated directly underneath one (and thus, oh what a "gift" she'd be! ;) ) !!!

Well, knowing our Carmichael, its a hat that she was paid to wear by a designer, but in order to get the money-which she needs for Jerry's son's tuba- the hat must be worn to perfection, but we all know thats not gonna happen lol Drawing this, I was wondering what Lucille may have said to Lucy lol 

NONE :) and that's no joke or an attempt at modesty lol they're all bad amateur attempts, but Im going to keep trying until I come across some good work that Im proud of. 

I dont mind sharing them because I've gotten use to doing so but I hope to do something really good. Maybe some renderings like those of the old Photoplay and New Movie/ modern Screen mags of the 20's and 30s. The correct color and lighting they chose to paint those stars with was breath taking. 

Don't sell yourself short. Your work is absolutely incredible and among the very best.

Archived