The I Love Lucy Superstar Special -- Sunday, May 17 on CBS!

Desiluforever

Not sure if this is worthy of a new topic, but this interesting colorized video was posted on the ILL page on Facebook, saying that we are in for a super (probably colorized) surprise.

https://www.facebook.com/I.Love.Lucy/videos/vb.154769827890758/957382037629529/?type=3&theater

Thoughts? Does anyone have any info?

• Like 1

Not sure if this is worthy of a new topic, but this interesting colorized video was posted on the ILL page on Facebook, saying that we are in for a super (probably colorized) surprise.

https://www.facebook.com/I.Love.Lucy/videos/vb.154769827890758/957382037629529/?type=3&theater

Thoughts? Does anyone have any info?

We're gonna get the whole series in C O L O R ?????  Or should i say collor?

OH.. here we go again!!!  Yeah.. it would be great to see them another way.  I just don't want any bickering over this hahaha.  It is the sign of the times.  Color sells and black and white doesn't.

Dun't worry, we've given up the fight on that matter.  What comes, comes, so what who cares?  I just ain't got it in me to fight it anymore.  I just hope that i get the entire series in color before i die.

Haven't seen "Superman" in quite a while, but don't count it as one of my favorites.  Probably not even in the top 60.   The best that can be said (by me) is that it is one of the better ones in my least favorite ILL stretch,, the 14 episodes from "Bob Hope" through "Little Ricky's Dog" When they start the move to Connecticut arc,  I think it picks up its stride again with only a couple of duffers before season's end ("Ragtime Band" "Dedicates a Statue")  Point #2 in "Superman"'s  favor: Doris Singleton's last Carolyn Appleby appearance.  The only other episode in that season (up to "Country") that I like is "Loving Cup".

Don't know why they forgot completely about Kathryn Card as Mrs. McGillicuddy.  I would have used her in every other episode, because this season sure could have used her delightful presence.

• Like 2

I didnt get the superman reference either.. that episode is being colorized? In the words of Mrs. Carter "Big deal"

Oh...

I didnt get the superman reference either.. that episode is being colorized? In the words of Mrs. Carter "Big deal"

.....my

.. ...dear

.........GOD!!! :HALKING:

• Like 1