The Lucy Show: The Official Fourth Season - April 26th, 2011

Harrison

I was thinking the same two things!! It is a beautiful cover (I love that sub-tagline saying "all 26 episodes beautifully restored!) and I guess the "open mouth" thing is no accident, otherwise it's awfully coincidental! :D

I don't recognize that trench coat shot either -- was their an ep this season where she went "undercover" as a cop again or like scenario?? Hmmm....

Aww I thought Lucy crying with the porpoises would be the main photo! At least it's on the cover!

Great cover art!

GALE!!!!! FINALLY!!!! :HALKING: :HALKING: :HALKING:

And I'm sort of glad they're keeping up the tradition of open-mouthed primary Lucy pictures. I'm drawing a blank on the photo of Lucy in the trench coat just above Gale. What episode is that from?

It's from "Lucy, the Undercover Agent," just like the shot below it.

Robert: Can you give me the date of this TV Guide? I'm sure I have them all; but, just to make sure while I'm in the 'editing' stage of this gigantic chronology....Thanks if you can do this for me....JK

I could . . . even though my name is not Robert. If you look closely it says August 28th-September 3rd, 1965.

Nice cover! Glad they are using a picture that shows her red hair, instead of covering it up with a wig or a hat. Makes her more readily identifiable.

Of course I'll be buying this one but I'm really going to miss Viv and the kids ...

Well said and ditto! I'm glad they DIDN'T use the porpoise pic as the main, color shot. This is very flattering, IMHO.

But as always...it's what's INSIDE the cover that counts!! Can't wait to see these first Hollywood adventures in gloriously restored uncut COLOR prints!!!! (Well...the digital version, that is! ;))

Well said and ditto! I'm glad they DIDN'T use the porpoise pic as the main, color shot. This is very flattering, IMHO.

But as always...it's what's INSIDE the cover that counts!! Can't wait to see these first Hollywood adventures in gloriously restored uncut COLOR prints!!!! (Well...the digital version, that is! ;))

Me too. In my opinion, these are some of the best of the Hollywood adventures, especially Lucy taking a job at the department store to pay for the dinette set and Lucy and Joan grocery shopping, 2 of my faves. :)

Me too. In my opinion, these are some of the best of the Hollywood adventures, especially Lucy taking a job at the department store to pay for the dinette set and Lucy and Joan grocery shopping, 2 of my faves. :)

Yup I obviously can't wait to see the Marineland show UNCUT. As well as "Choirmaster," and "Stuntman." Josh (DizzyArnizzy) wherever you are, thanks for sending me copies a few years back, even though they were butchered beyond oblivion! Now I can't wait to see the real opening scene to "Stuntman" because my copy started with Lucy explaining to Joan about "Operation Fur Coat" and the part when she breaks the fridge is COMPLETELY cut out and that is an important part of the story.

I hope one of the extras is Lucy talking with Steve Lawrence about the shooting of the last scene of the Marineland show which took 45 minutes and poor Lucy had to be in that freezing cold water for all that time while the trainers tried to get the porpoises to cooperate. They even gave HER a fish to throw to one of them! Very rare footage.

Archived