What episodes are you watching on "The Lucy Show"?

"I Love Lucy" is family entertainment. They also like such shows as "The Brady Bunch", and "Happy Days". "I Love Lucy" isn't on any of my religious stations.

Hallmark Channel airs all three of these family-oriented sitcoms. I just wish they would find room to put Lucy in the their afternoon/early-evening schedule. Maybe once they burn out The Brady Bunch that they'll replace it with Lucy?

An afternoon with ME-TV on Sunday(from one to three):

"Lucy The Philanthropist"

"Lucy Sues Mooney" - Mary Jane is such troublemaker!!!!LOL!!!

"Lucy and The Pool Hustler" - Ace never looked lovelier!!!!LOL!!!

"Lucy And Viv Reminisce"

Awesome! I wish our Me-TV would bring back TLS. It use to be on every night at 1:30. Luckily all the DVDs are out now. Lol.

Same here but its I Love Lucy instead.

ME-TV in Los Angeles don't have the permission to show "I Love Lucy" so they play "The Lucy Show" by default. I am not bothered by it since I get to see four hours of "I Love Lucy" on Halmark each morning.

I watched "Lucy, The Gun Moll" this morning on ME!!! This along "Lucy Dates Dean Martin" is the best of the fourth season.

ME-TV in Los Angeles don't have the permission to show "I Love Lucy" so they play "The Lucy Show" by default. I am not bothered by it since I get to see four hours of "I Love Lucy" on Halmark each morning.

I watched "Lucy, The Gun Moll" this morning on ME!!! This along "Lucy Dates Dean Martin" is the best of the fourth season.

LUCKY! :) I'm bout to move there because of this! Hahaha!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...