Vivian Photos

Brock

Definitely Hirschfield on an off day! I actually thought the middle one was supposed to be Vivian before the caption came up.  I don't think any of the actresses came off well, he's got Viv looking like she's audtioning for Whatever Happened to Baby Jane.  Viv had such beautiful eyes I cannot believe Hirschfield just drew them as black dots.

Cool though that three ILL actresses were together on stage almost a decade before the series (Eve of course had a cameo in LA AT LAST; Edith Meiser was Phoebe Littlefield in two episodes.)  Edith was a fantastic actress, so wonderful starring in Dorothy Parker's Horsie in one of the segments in the QUEEN FOR A DAY feature film, a shame she didn't have much of a  film/tv career.

Thanks, was wondering why Edith Meiser sounded so familiar.  Now knowing who she is, I recognize her from the Hirshfield shot.  Dunno about Claire Trevor though.  Lovely actress who once painted Lucy, with the nose off a bit as Lucy said.  She was right. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Emmys

bnh.jpg

Of course we'll nevah know what's actually being said but given the look on Viv's face toward her famous TV husband, it's hard to believe (okay, want to believe) there was such animosity between them when she actually seems to be gazing at him with nothing but fondness.... Okay I'm a "hopeless romantic".....I can use my imagination, can't I?? ;) 

• 1 month later...

Of course we'll nevah know what's actually being said but given the look on Viv's face toward her famous TV husband, it's hard to believe (okay, want to believe) there was such animosity between them when she actually seems to be gazing at him with nothing but fondness.... Okay I'm a "hopeless romantic".....I can use my imagination, can't I?? ;)

To me it's an "Are you effing serious, I have to sit next to him?" look. Bill looks like he wants to hang himself. I'm a hopeless cynic ;)

• 3 weeks later...