Vivian Photos

Brock

Ditto to you, I said F A I N T resemblance. If you're one of those people that just can't stand the thought of Lucy having posed nude, you'd be surprised what some people have to do to get ahead in show business or even to just plain EAT.

No I don't think of it like that. Lucy did almost anything for a dollar and to learn the tools of the trade. She did a lot of modeling, I won't deny. I just don't think that photo looks anything like her. The second nude one looks more like her, to me at least. I just don't see any resemblance in that first nude one. Her eyes, the nose, face shape, chin, it is all off.

photo-756235-1_zpsd788b83a.jpg

84_1_b_4354_1_zps3c5379a8.jpg

tumblr_mrugioo9SW1rqd5coo1_500_zpsf9295f19.png

And I found these.

lucille_ball0008-759171copy_zps89e922b2.jpg

Lucille_Ball_topless_picture_2_zpse4f2c547.jpg

Lucille_Ball_Topless_picture_zps43dedc1b.jpg

See? Distinct differences in the face.

No I don't think of it like that. Lucy did almost anything for a dollar and to learn the tools of the trade. She did a lot of modeling, I won't deny. I just don't think that photo looks anything like her. The second nude one looks more like her, to me at least. I just don't see any resemblance in that first nude one. Her eyes, the nose, face shape, chin, it is all off.

photo-756235-1_zpsd788b83a.jpg

84_1_b_4354_1_zps3c5379a8.jpg

tumblr_mrugioo9SW1rqd5coo1_500_zpsf9295f19.png

And I found these.

lucille_ball0008-759171copy_zps89e922b2.jpg

Lucille_Ball_topless_picture_2_zpse4f2c547.jpg

Lucille_Ball_Topless_picture_zps43dedc1b.jpg

See? Distinct differences in the face.

You haven't given this much thought, have you? LOL! Listen, I apologize for saying things I shouldn't have, you being such a great fan and all and this dedication to this one subject certainly proves your devotion, HOWEVER, you show her in the same exact pose, making it even more obvious that it COULD be her, LOL! You got me on the nose though, I admit.

You haven't given this much thought, have you? LOL! Listen, I apologize for saying things I shouldn't have, you being such a great fan and all and this dedication to this one subject certainly proves your devotion, HOWEVER, you show her in the same exact pose, making it even more obvious that it COULD be her, LOL! You got me on the nose though, I admit.

I've took a picture like that. Guess it could be me too! ;) Her chin, her nose, under the eyes, so many things are different.

I'm not devoted to this aspect, I'm devoted to Lucy. And she's a person I'm pretty sure we could all recognize instantly. She has those certain features we all studied, well I know I have at least. Whether topless photo or if she had a turtleneck on, I would say I dont think it is her.

I've took a picture like that. Guess it could be me too! ;) Her chin, her nose, under the eyes, so many things are different.

I'm not devoted to this aspect, I'm devoted to Lucy. And she's a person I'm pretty sure we could all recognize instantly. She has those certain features we all studied, well I know I have at least. Whether topless photo or if she had a turtleneck on, I would say I dont think it is her.

But you have to admit she looks so different from her later self on those early pics of days gone by. And, did you know the nose DOES grow and change as you get older, it grows until the day we die, so do the ears, poor Prince Charles and President Obama!

• 3 weeks later...