Lucie and Desi Jr. Photos

HarryCarter

Lucie performed at "The Best of Jim Caruso's Cast Party" at New York's Town Hall last night. Here are some photos:

tn-500_castpartywm18991801114124.jpg

Lucie with Liza Minnelli and Jim Caruso.

tn-500_castpartywm18991801114119.jpg

Sally Mayes, Billy Stritch, Chita Rivera, Jim Caruso, Countess LuAnn, Lucie, and Scott Siegel

More photos here!

LUCIE LOOKS FRIGGIN G O R G E O U S !!!!! She looks THIRTY instead of her real age, especially in the second picture!

No, just some people didn't think Big Lucy looked good in her later years, that's all. :)

A N Y B O D Y who was known for their good looks pays the price once those looks are gone, eventually they A L L show their age, Lucy did pretty well all things considered, many of the BIG good looking stars look scary when they get to be a certain age, i wish i could post pictures of them, you look at THOSE ad think, geez, Lucy did not look so bad after all.

• 3 months later...

Two Hollywood kids out on the Town:

$(KGrHqZ,!i!E3dE!hEJWBN46YeiCiQ~~0_12.JPG

$(KGrHqJ,!lQE3HQfDjtZBN2MQGG1og~~0_3.JPG

$(KGrHqJ,!hgE2fHNF+7rBNzcPc8vG!~~0_3.JPG

On Police Story:

ybd129.jpg

$(KGrHqJ,!m!E1Fu1Uo8+BNY)gguVV!~~_3.JPG

!CBrgK6Q!mk~$(KGrHqZ,!iYE0GbcV,okBNIoO0LIs!~~0_3.JPG

Great shots again, although Desi jr should sue whoever gave him that haircut in one of them, and wearing a raincoat on his wedding day as they were experiencing MONSOONS that January in LA. Hey, i notice he's wearing a huge cross also in one of those. Who's the lady in the first pic? I know she's a famous actress from that time period but can't think of her name, is that Season Hubley?
  • Like 1