100 Day Countdown To Lucy's 100th Birthday!

mikidiki

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see your trouble now, wish there was a solution to all this but when she was a kid i admired her being taught to take care of herself and having all these jobs to do in the house, like her brother Fred said, they were behaving like adults as children. And there's the funny story of her being tied to a clothes line and persuading gullable passersby to untie her saying she got caught in the line by accident when that was not the case, they were trying to keep her out of trouble and she still managed to get away. I forget how old she was when the shooting accident happened, seeing a kid get shot could not have been a pleasant situation for her.

July 3, 1927 is what I have found as a 'close-to' date....JK

5 DAYS LEFT AND COUNTING!!

What is your number one memory of Lucille Ball from August 1916 - August 1917? (5th year of her life)

Little Lucy used to make these amazing MUD PIES at that age. She used to put the mud in her little baker's oven and the mud would overpower the door and pin her to her dollhouse until little Pauline Lupus would break her free. And at this point in her life, she used to HOP her Scotch instead of drinking it.

ZERO DAYS LEFT!!!

HAPPY 100TH BIRTHDAY LUCY!! She's been a big part of my life for many years now and I thank her for all the laughter she brings in my life.

Somewhere in the world right now, it's the 6th August!

Thanks to everyone for their input in this thread!

:professor:

ZERO DAYS LEFT!!!

HAPPY 100TH BIRTHDAY LUCY!! She's been a big part of my life for many years now and I thank her for all the laughter she brings in my life.

Somewhere in the world right now, it's the 6th August!

Thanks to everyone for their input in this thread!

:professor:

Thank YOU for this great thread, the idea behind it and helping to celebrate Lucy in her 100th year.

Archived