100 Day Countdown To Lucy's 100th Birthday!

mikidiki

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So confusing, when was the movie made, released or giving Lucy kudos, that's three dates right there, LOL!

LOL. I know, it was confusing, it took me a good 45 minutes to look through the list to see when everything was actually released!

LOL. I know, it was confusing, it took me a good 45 minutes to look through the list to see when everything was actually released!

Well, that's the thing, they make these movies and then they're only released six months or a year later and then there's the glory days of when they are showcasing her and she's getting praise for whichever role which can be even later than the release date.

Well, that's the thing, they make these movies and then they're only released six months or a year later and then there's the glory days of when they are showcasing her and she's getting praise for whichever role which can be even later than the release date.

That's why I will forgive you...................this time :lucythrill:

31 DAYS LEFT

What is your number one memory of Lucille Ball from August 1942 - August 1943? (31st year of her life)

My answer: “Dubarry Was A Lady” “The Big Street”

THE BIG STREET! Nothing else compares, her greatest cinamatic achievement, her greatest dramatic acting performance, Oscar worthy, the bitchiest bitch who ever breathed . . . :lucyshock::lucywow::gasp:

29 DAYS LEFT

What is your number one memory of Lucille Ball from August 1940 - August 1941? (29th year of her life)

My answers: Marriage of Ball & Arnaz ,“Too Many Girls” & “Dance Girl Dance”

29 DAYS LEFT

What is your number one memory of Lucille Ball from August 1940 - August 1941? (29th year of her life)

My answers: Marriage of Ball & Arnaz ,“Too Many Girls” & “Dance Girl Dance”

Oh yeah, i'd definite;y go with the marriage over that so so movie.

No worries, Ive never seen the movie only this radio play, so she played the Lucille Ball part lol

Oy, that avatar of yours David, i mean REALLY! A perfect example of the crap they gave her to do on those horrid Hope sopecials with those God awful sketches from hell. I think the only person cheaper than gary when purchasing comedy material was Hope himself.

Archived