The "Bored" And Talented Webmaster..Cont'd

PuttyNose

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder how much Lucy paid Fred to do this?

See, now, I was raised to believe that older women should never go blonde and long; perhaps, if he darkened and shortened the wig.....he, er, SHE would be adorable; and much more convincing....just kidding, Claude; no need to interrupt....tee hee....

having a silly morning....

I'm entitled; been at this damn computer 10 hours a day for the past 2 months!

Loving you all, JK

See, now, I was raised to believe that older women should never go blonde and long; perhaps, if he darkened and shortened the wig.....he, er, SHE would be adorable; and much more convincing....just kidding, Claude; no need to interrupt....tee hee....

having a silly morning....

I'm entitled; been at this damn computer 10 hours a day for the past 2 months!

Loving you all, JK

Oh i think it would take more than that to make him look decent, face lifts a la Joan Rivers and tons of make up but the whole point of the scene was to get laughs so it only works BECAUSE he makes for one ugly broad, same as Milton Berle.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GALE GORDON!!!!! A cast of characters you shared with us: The Octopus, Mayor Trivia, Foggy Williams, Flash Gordon, John Granby, Mr. Scott, Rexall, Bascomb Bleacher Sr., Alvin Littlefield, Rudolph Atterbury, John Wilson, Osgood Conklin,Theordore J. Mooney, and Harrison Otis Carter!!! :gale1::gale2:

Gail Verdon huh? Which part did he play on her shows again?

Archived