The "Bored" And Talented Webmaster..Cont'd

PuttyNose

Great work, as usual Neil, hope to God YOU are some kind of writer or have writing as part of your job.

I thought by the banner that it was Gary's birthday, but checking his bio I see that Mar. 30th was the other end of his life.

So I'm missing the banner's 'theme'. Knowing our webmaster, I'm sure it's layered wit!--but please explain. Do you own stock in the pharmaceutical company that manufactures the blood pressure medication that Claude takes?

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I'm missing the banner's 'theme'. Knowing our webmaster, I'm sure it's layered wit!--but please explain. Do you own stock in the pharmaceutical company that manufactures the blood pressure medication that Claude takes?

Simply an April Fools joke banner featuring the Lounge's two "favourite" people. :)

I thought by the banner that it was Gary's birthday, but checking his bio I see that Mar. 30th was the other end of his life.

No, i actually laughed when i first saw it, after my heart started again i thought of the day, April fool, oh yeah, i get it, but i'll be Barney Frank with you, can't wait for Midnight to see it disapear. Because if there's anything i've learned with Sir Brock, Midnight means the next day, time to show another pic.

Simply an April Fools joke banner featuring the Lounge's two "favourite" people. :)

They should have married each other, angela goldapper, yup, sounds like a streetwalker, you know the kind Grandpa Hunt used to give his allowance of five dollars to and told them to take the night off.

They should have married each other, angela goldapper, yup, sounds like a streetwalker, you know the kind Grandpa Hunt used to give his allowance of five dollars to and told them to take the night off.

She wouldn't have gotten much business unless she got the types who were into trannies.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks for putting together such a beautiful banner tribute to Doris, Brock. Love the pictures you chose, & your avatar of her running.

Thanks, Vivfan!

I tried to include shots of every Lucy episode she appeared in, but her scenes are cut from my syndicated copy of Lucy's College Diploma.

...And which HL (I presume) is Miss Flying Wallenda Doris taken from?? Doesn't look familiar. Hmmm.

Joe...that's from the Eddie Albert episode....her run is so cute.

"Lucy Gives Eddie Albert the Old Song and Dance"

Here's Lucy: Season 6, Episode 6

(15 Oct. 1973)

Joe...that's from the Eddie Albert episode....her run is so cute.

"Lucy Gives Eddie Albert the Old Song and Dance"

Here's Lucy: Season 6, Episode 6

(15 Oct. 1973)

Okay, makes sense. Haven't seen that one in years! Well it gives us even more to look forward to when the last season of HL DVDs soon are released! :)

Okay, makes sense. Haven't seen that one in years! Well it gives us even more to look forward to when the last season of HL DVDs soon are released! :)

It's definitely a highlight of season six (for me, anyway). Although the action isn't anything really memorable (aside from Doris hop-skip-jump sprinting and the musical finale), the script is hilarious.

Lucy's delivery of the simple line, "I read the magazines." is one of my favourites of the series.

It's definitely a highlight of season six (for me, anyway). Although the action isn't anything really memorable (aside from Doris hop-skip-jump sprinting and the musical finale), the script is hilarious.

Lucy's delivery of the simple line, "I read the magazines." is one of my favourites of the series.

The episode is one of my favorites of the series. Everybody in it gets their own great moment.

• 1 month later...

Well now I'm anxious to see it again! Here's hoping we get an "announcement" on the MPI/GAB-produced DVDs release of the last season SOON!!! lucythrill.JPG

I don't recognize all the faces in the Lucy Fest banner. Can you identify?

I don't recognize all the faces in the Lucy Fest banner. Can you identify?

From left: author Elisabeth Edwards, comedienne Paula Poundstone, author/producer Gregg Oppenheimer, comedian Billy Gardell, author James Sheridan, Esq.

From left: author Elisabeth Edwards, comedienne Paula Poundstone, author/producer Gregg Oppenheimer, comedian Billy Gardell, author James Sheridan, Esq.

I hope this group is going to open the festival with their version of "Hello, hello, hello we hope you like our show. We're going to dance and sing and do most anything...." with our own James Sheridan taking the Hazel Pierce part (which does not require memorizing the lyrics.)

Archived