The "Bored" And Talented Webmaster..Cont'd

PuttyNose

I hope this group is going to open the festival with their version of "Hello, hello, hello we hope you like our show. We're going to dance and sing and do most anything...." with our own James Sheridan taking the Hazel Pierce part (which does not require memorizing the lyrics.)

Awww, James is a cutie. :peachonthebeach:

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope this group is going to open the festival with their version of "Hello, hello, hello we hope you like our show. We're going to dance and sing and do most anything...." with our own James Sheridan taking the Hazel Pierce part (which does not require memorizing the lyrics.)

:marionstrong:

Awww, James is a cutie. :peachonthebeach:

Thank you! :)

• 3 weeks later...

The banner is really lovely with the two, Diller and Windom.

Its funny how Lucy has a compassionate look in each pic...kinda look like Lucys looking at Lucy...gives an image of so many levels I think

wonderful editing!

All I'm getting is a black box, outlined in white, with a white box and red X in the middle....darn it....JK

I STILL show the red X; no banner for two days.... :(

Sounds like you've got a hitch in yer get-along! lucythrill.JPG

Don't know, just a thought, since don't know if you log off your computer or just hibernate or etc. each time you leave it but have you shut down and restarted your computer recently? Give it a whirl and I hope that this'll does it! lucyhaha.JPG

Sounds like you've got a hitch in yer get-along! lucythrill.JPG

Don't know, just a thought, since don't know if you log off your computer or just hibernate or etc. each time you leave it but have you shut down and restarted your computer recently? Give it a whirl and I hope that this'll does it! lucyhaha.JPG

I log off when not in use....ALWAYS! Enough 'gremlins' get in without leaving it wide open forever.... And....about that HITCH...

STILL THE RED X!!!! Brock????

How do I fix???? Love, JK

STILL no banner.... several days in a row; as far as I know, I've changed nothing; but, have never had this difficulty to now...

Brock: Suggestions? And, yes, I AM getting the photos you place in Gordon threead.... Now, THAT IS STRANGE; but, seems others are having same difficulty....how can we FIX?

And, yes, I AM getting the photos you place in Gordon thread....

Additionally, I have 'clicked on' the 'forum' prompt; takes me back into forum; have 'right-clicked on' red x; clicked on 'show picture' from that table of choices; nothing...

I am getting all other photos added to the various threads in the past few days, too....

Now, THAT IS STRANGE; but, seems others are having same difficulty....how can we FIX?

Archived