Brock

Vivian Photos

Brock    3,339

Were you the winning bidder?!

No, I didn't even try. My bank account is still whimpering from Lucie's auction. LOL

No, I didn't even try. My bank account is still whimpering from Lucie's auction. LOL

Damn, I was banking on you for info on Helen Webb. :marionstrong: <----HAHAHA, LOVE that this smilie is called Marion Strong!

Has the infamous Fred and Ethel TV Guide popped up on ebay lately? That's still my most-wanted Lucy item!

Brock    3,339

Damn, I was banking on you for info on Helen Webb. :marionstrong: <----HAHAHA, LOVE that this smilie is called Marion Strong!

Has the infamous Fred and Ethel TV Guide popped up on ebay lately? That's still my most-wanted Lucy item!

The version with the red background and the sort of sepia-coloured images of the Mertzes was on eBay about three weeks ago. I'm not sure how much it went for though.

I'll let you know if I find any info about Helen Webb. :marionstrong:

C L A U D E    2,006

Looks like she borrowed her hat from The Marion Strong Collection! lucyhehe.JPG

Isn't that the one Lucy wore in that Vegas show? The one where they were both dressed outrageously to go gamble and stay in Vegas for free?

leenorman    504

A battle of the Ethels on the cover of TeleViewer:

$(KGrHqZ,!hwE6Gb0BttqBOu(38V8Lw~~60_12.JPG

Just catching THIS ONE - Top (Helen Rolph Webb), is my aunt, went to 9th grade with Lucille, Celoron Grade School; I've seen the picture of their class!!!! My father, Lawrence was two years older then the girls!.... What a rush!!!! Of course, this would NOT have been my aunt on the cover of this magazine; but, what a small world!

Obviously, I will NEED proper dates of this Magazine: month and year.....ANYONE???? Regards, JK

leenorman    504

The version with the red background and the sort of sepia-coloured images of the Mertzes was on eBay about three weeks ago. I'm not sure how much it went for though.

I'll let you know if I find any info about Helen Webb. :marionstrong:

Brock: Just posted regarding Helen Webb! Not the same person, of course; but, listen to the bit of trivia about HER.... Love, JK

• Like 2

Taylor    427

$%28KGrHqR,!q!E8WWmDdY4BPKdTWIZZ!~~60_3.JPG

Looks like they're having a very serious discussion here...like who cut the cheese. The girl on the left looks like she's trying fervently to defend herself.

C L A U D E    2,006

Looks like they're having a very serious discussion here...like who cut the cheese. The girl on the left looks like she's trying fervently to defend herself.

I think she's eyeing one of Viv's bracelets.

C L A U D E    2,006

What great pictures! Thanks for posting them. She looks so beautiful in the one with the cat.

Yup. gorgeous, who got her role in Don't drink the water when she exited?