Lucy Sightings!

Brock

Seeing as i never watch that show, what were they? :lucyhorror::lucyhorror::lucyhorror:

The plot revolved around a comment made by Tracy about women not being funny. So one mention was them listing off funny women, the second mention was in a song ABOUT funny women, and the third was...well, Tracy named one of his fingers "Lucille Ball."

The plot revolved around a comment made by Tracy about women not being funny. So one mention was them listing off funny women, the second mention was in a song ABOUT funny women, and the third was...well, Tracy named one of his fingers "Lucille Ball."

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, at least he didn't name one of his balls after her. I heard a Lucy mention also but being old and senile, i forgot it while i was away. Recuperating from my 18 graveyard shifts in a row, horrible cold and Streisand concert.

Ugh, that's a triple whammy! :lucydisgust:

:lucythrill:

You know, as i typed that, i just K N E W i was setting myself up for a jab by YOUze. It wasn't a normal cold, it was fatigue, felt like Lucy during Wildcat. As soon as i sleep for like eleven hours, i feel so much better. So going to a concert certainly did not help. The day i was working my last graveyard shift replacing someone who was on Holiday, he comes back with an hour to go for me to say he's quitting, so i got two days off in a row and am back tonight. The first day i had the car in the garage, 1083 dollars worth of repairs, so even Babs couldn't get me out of it. She spoke French to the crowd as if that would carry any weight with moi, LOL! BUT, it was nice to see the lady who was interviewed by Lucille Ball herself for her Let's Talk to Lucy show. You know, SHE TOUCHED HER!!!!! In fact, i think her original hit song HE TOUCHED ME had originally been called SHE TOUCHED ME, it was all about Lucy, LOL! :marionstrong:

Warmed my mind (cough, cough) thinking of "cockles" (sic)! lucyhorror.JPG

You can find the video here: "Your Body" video with The Lucy Show - Lucy appears at approx. 4:20 minute mark.

Enjoy! :D

W O W , that was a terrific video, fantastic performer, catchy tune, socko L U C Y ending too. Thanks David for bringing it up and Joey for posting it, loved every second of it. It's a shame Christina is so plain and drab, she should perk up her appearance with some jewellery or flashy clothes with a dash of color, LOL! :marionstrong:

• Like 1