Lucy Sightings!

Brock

So I was making a post on the thread about our favorite scenes and decided to do a quick search on the "Lucy is Envious" ILL episode and came across this: http://lscheffer.com/tv.pdf I didn't read it because when I searched "Lucy" it only showed up in the body twice, once in the title, and twice in the references. But I thought it was funny and wanted to share!

• 3 weeks later...

There is a picture of Lucy and Desi in this week's People Magazine (Reynolds-Lively cover) in an article promoting the upcoming Baba Wawa special on the Great TV Shows in history. The top five, they said, includes ILL, Seinfeld, M*A*S*H, All In The Family, and...I'm drawing a blank on the fifth.

There is a picture of Lucy and Desi in this week's People Magazine (Reynolds-Lively cover) in an article promoting the upcoming Baba Wawa special on the Great TV Shows in history. The top five, they said, includes ILL, Seinfeld, M*A*S*H, All In The Family, and...I'm drawing a blank on the fifth.

Me & the Chimp? My Favorite Martian? SuperTrain? BJ lucyshock.JPG& the Bear?? My Mother the Car? Grindl? It's About Time?? Manimal? lucyhaha.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

I was at a book festival over the weekend and I stopped by this booth featuring playwrights. There was a play on display called "Lucy", so I naturally picked it up. It was about a girl with some issues and had no relation to our Lucy other than the fact the title character's mother was called "Vivian". :lucythrill:

On Joan Rivers' Fashion Police just now, they said the beautiful and quite curvacious bosomy Sofia Vergara, TV's highest paid woman, looked like a cross between Lucille Ball and Charo at the Emmy awards in her slitted, boob enhancing, green evening gown.

Um...she looked like Lucy? How so? Lucy wasn't Latin or boobalicious. Beautiful, yes. Boobacious, no. :marionstrong:

Um...she looked like Lucy? How so? Lucy wasn't Latin or boobalicious. Beautiful, yes. Boobacious, no. :marionstrong:

I think they mean that she looked like a cross between Queen of comedy Lucille Ball, as Vergara stars as the female lead in the Emmy award winning comedy series Modern Family and Charo for the body and slinky type dress. Maybe the sequins would still got to Lucy though as Lucy often wore these flashy beeded evening gowns.

I saw that earlier this week. I don't get why she has been repeatingly compared to Lucy. So she's funny, female and on a hit sitcom. Lucy was not the one with the accent or the curvy buxom sexy vamp.

But Lucy did wear that type of slinky flashy dress in real life AND on the show too, remember Charm School, the Monroe imitation too.

• 3 weeks later...

Again, on the Greg in Hollywood site, a couple days ago, a mention of this actor Norm Lewis i believe his name is, a black actor who appears on Broadway and in other things and he's seeing a photo of himself put on a wall of celebrities, most likely Sardi's in NY but not positive it is, Lucy's pic can be seen to the right of him. It's a carricature which i've seen when googling Lucy images, was so nice to see.