Behind-the-Scenes Gallery

The bird has nothing to do with the bandage. When she went into the beauty parlor and the coffee shop scenes in the movie she had it. It's to show how she got knocked around in the trailer.

The dude with the pants is her Valley of the Sun costar who's name escapes me.

• Like 1

I think it might be that she was always a pants girl. I see so many candids with her in pants in all decades so by the time the 70s and 80s rolled around and women were out in public more in pants she just stuck with what she liked.  

I do love though that she performed alot in no pants.  Was this a thing in the 60s?  Other performers did it too.

Another Mame rehearsal sans pants.

1453.JPG

Rare that she showed that much leg.  I don't know why she quit wearing dresses later in life, but I hope whoever was responsible asked themselves:

"WHY DID I EVER BUY HER THAT DAMN LONG PANTS--SUIT?"

Doesn't even look like her, does it?  I'm talking face here; then, a mention about her nails; long on her left hand, and short on the hand on her thigh; additionally, that thigh looks pretty chunky to me, compared to her slight frame?  COMMENTS????  ANYONE????