The New Favourite Lucy Photos Thread! (Vol. 2)

Brock

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it just me, or does this look like a lost episode of The Love Boat, guest-starring Lucille Ball, Gary Morton, and Altovise Davis? lol Judging from the expression on Lucy's face, I wonder if this was taken immediately after Sammy's "Deep Throat" viewing party.

$T2eC16JHJHUFFfi,FiHOBR2FRE7Sqg~~60_57.JPG

Is it just me, or does this look like a lost episode of The Love Boat, guest-starring Lucille Ball, Gary Morton, and Altovise Davis? lol Judging from the expression on Lucy's face, I wonder if this was taken immediately after Sammy's "Deep Throat" viewing party.

Yeah...and it looks like she's drinking a big glass of milk. :lucycoy:

What a terrific picture, obviously in her home, wonder what room it is, I recognize their taste in art on the wall. She looks terrific there.

Is it just me, or does this look like a lost episode of The Love Boat, guest-starring Lucille Ball, Gary Morton, and Altovise Davis? lol Judging from the exp<b></b>ression on Lucy's face, I wonder if this was taken immediately after Sammy's "Deep Throat" viewing party.

I really like these two photos. She looks so regal. Stop being so perfect, Miss Ball!

I really like these two photos. She looks so regal. Stop being so perfect, Miss Ball!

I thought she was just casual for home too but look at gary, he's wearing a shirt and tie that go with a tuxedo. Maybe they DID come back from that Deep Throat screening after all, like Brock said.

I thought she was just casual for home too but look at gary, he's wearing a shirt and tie that go with a tuxedo. Maybe they DID come back from that Deep Throat screening after all, like Brock said.

If so, looks like Gary has got "ideas." LOL

That would 'splain the different 'spression (compare the eyes in both) she's got in the lower pic!! :lucyhaha:

Archived