The New Favourite Lucy Photos Thread! (Vol. 2)

Brock

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It be he.

Look at the guy behind Lucy. I wonder if they were at some sort of toupee-wearer's convention with a "Welcome, Carpet-Tops" sign outside the hall.

Lucy looks wonderful. The 13 to 15 year age difference* between them never seemed obvious. He at least had the good sense to get increasingly greyer wigs as the years rolled on. Until some book written after Lucy died blew the lid off his rouse, I never suspected.

*Gary was born in 1924 or 1926 depending on your source, though 1924 is given most often. Articles written early in their marriage said 1917, same year as Desi. And not to quibble, but Lucy was officially only FIVE years older than Desi, not 6. Actually 5 2/3rds if you want to split hairs. Never thought Lucy looked any older than Desi either, especially in the later years.

A candid shot of Lucy WITHOUT a cigarette is rare, isn't it? A candid shot of her puffing is even rarer.

Look at the guy behind Lucy. I wonder if they were at some sort of toupee-wearer's convention with a "Welcome, Carpet-Tops" sign outside the hall.

Lucy looks wonderful. The 13 to 15 year age difference* between them never seemed obvious. He at least had the good sense to get increasingly greyer wigs as the years rolled on. Until some book written after Lucy died blew the lid off his rouse, I never suspected.

*Gary was born in 1924 or 1926 depending on your source, though 1924 is given most often. Articles written early in their marriage said 1917, same year as Desi. And not to quibble, but Lucy was officially only FIVE years older than Desi, not 6. Actually 5 2/3rds if you want to split hairs. Never thought Lucy looked any older than Desi either, especially in the later years.

A candid shot of Lucy WITHOUT a cigarette is rare, isn't it? A candid shot of her puffing is even rarer.

Indeed a beautiful and rare shot of the lady, but why is his skin all blotchy? Sunburned?

Archived