The New Favourite Lucy Photos Thread! (Vol. 2)

Brock

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lucythrill: I like the fact though that she still took care of her real hair and still coloured it even though she mainly wore wigs. So many older woman don't take any care of their real hair if they were wigs.

Because Lucy actually cared about her appearance! Which she should've because the red looked fabulous on her.

:lucythrill: I like the fact though that she still took care of her real hair and still coloured it even though she mainly wore wigs. So many older woman don't take any care of their real hair if they were wigs.

I think at the end of her life she wore wigs only when performing, which was rare at that point, OR going out, not at home.

I was watching this again last night and wished they would have included her dance number. The photos in that dress show it would have looked great on screen and showed that the character could dance, not just sing.

Yeah, more great material winds up on the cutting room floor huh?

Thanks! I wanted to celebrate TLS! :)

The one on the left is iconic but the one at the bottom, well, i dun't like the hair as much. That's her Lucy guesting on the Burnett special Carol Plus Two hair and it was too high and that bump on the left bothers me, but that was the style back then, Ann Miller must have helped with it, LOL!

The one on the left is iconic but the one at the bottom, well, i dun't like the hair as much. That's her Lucy guesting on the Burnett special Carol Plus Two hair and it was too high and that bump on the left bothers me, but that was the style back then, Ann Miller must have helped with it, LOL!

Really? I like that wig! I love the volume and that it has length!

Archived