The New Favourite Lucy Photos Thread! (Vol. 2)

Brock

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmmmmmmmmm, i keep reading Godfrey was an antisemite, wonder how he enjoyed posing between a Jewish woman and another woman married to one. :lucydisgust: The trio of comedy legends look nice though.

I was a great fan of Arthur Godfrey shows; never knew he was that short, though. Amazing how tv and pictures can fake the heighth of many.

I was a great fan of Arthur Godfrey shows; never knew he was that short, though. Amazing how tv and pictures can fake the heighth of many.

Well, there ya go, you knew tv added ten pounds but you never knew it took off four inches then? :lucythrill: Then again, next to Bea Arthur, Kareem Abdul Jabar looks kinda short too.

Your replies are so straight to the point, short, honest and truthful! I love them! xx

BUT, not everybody thinks like you bubbela, they want nice polite reverential inane comments mostly, when you get old though, you talk more like Lucy, Bette, Katharine and just tell it like it is and let the chips fall where they may. After a certain age there`s just no time for bullshit. No time for anything actually.

Archived