The New Favourite Lucy Photos Thread! (Vol. 3)

Brock

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, you now see the crap they invented for her yet you refuse to believe they did the same thing for Katie Hepburn's sex life?  If it makes you feel better, they say Kate was BI, hence the Hughes thing.  The new book that's coming out on her keeps alive the Tracy Hepburn legend which apparently was all started by Garson Kanin. 

Brock, the subject was brought up ON TOPIC, all stars in Hollywood had these fake stories brought out to polish their image, that was the main point of the comment.  I'm saying that the wild stories about fencing for Lucy are nothing compared to the entire bogus story about the love affair between Tracy and Hepburn.  They might have loved each other as friends, but the company they secretly kept was a whole other Liberace type story.  And Tracy did not spill his guts to the gas station attendant/procurer to the stars, neither did Hepburn, they just solicited tricks from him and I ain't talkin magic tricks here.  Which again is sorta on topic as both Lucy and Desi , while not going the same route, used the Hollywood machine to (for Lucy, furthering her early career) and Desi (for keeping him entertained sexually)for his entire career.  No further comments will come from moi in this thread.

I don't care if these people were straight, gay, bi or what have you, but the idea that they would go to this random gas station with what was then seen as "career breaking proclivities", a person who could make more money than he could ever dream of as a whistleblower with nothing to lose than he ever did as a pimp. It's about as likely as a heavily pregnant Loretta Young going up to Hedda Hopper and saying, "Keep this under your hat, but I just had an affair with Clark Gable." That's the last I will say on the subject.

Archived