The New Favourite Lucy Photos Thread (Vol. 4)

Brock

OH MY GOD!!! Stunning! Do we know when/where/etc. etc. this was shot???

and...OMG, Lucille with straight bangs - LOVE IT!  Takes years off her!  Who did that magnificant painting over the fireplace; and WHERE IS IT????????????????????????  thanks if anyone knows - Harry?  JK

She does look great here. So young and natural. I suppose people have fireplaces in Palm Springs, but maybe this could be Aspen/Snowmass? Would like to know what year this was.

Note: one could have a full time job airbrushing out her ubiquitous cigarette from wonderful photos. I've always wondered: she had a cigarette EVERYWHERE (and I'm sure she was not alone in that era) but WHERE did the ashes go? Maybe she just dumped them onto Gary's toupee and that's what caused it to go gray over the years.

If you watch the Dean Martin/Kate Smith/Lucy number, Dean is holding a cig and in-between songs drops it on the studio floor and stomps it out with his foot. Is that what people did?

• 2 weeks later...

ME TANZILEUUUUUU 

Isn't this from the tribute to Vaudeville or something like that? with Danny Thomas? where she plays an exotic island woman named Tandeleyou, or something like that lol 

I LOVE THIS because of the make up, hair and legs shows. lol I love her busty costume too lol 

• Like 1

She was always gorgeous with those long wigs.  

I wonder why longer wigs worked for her. I enjoyed her in the shorter hair, especially in the early years, but seeing her with long hair, or darker hair is always special in some way, i can't put my finger on it though lol