What episodes are you watching on "I Love Lucy"?

• 2 weeks later...

I recently watched LUCY IS ENVIOUS (Mary Jane and the Martians) and the Spanish dub of LUCY DOES A TV COMMERCIAL. The latter was pretty well done though it seemed weirder watching it without the audience's accompanying laughs more so than hearing dubbed into Spanish. I thought the woman dubbing Lucy did a good job particularly during the commercial rehearsals segment but Lucy's priceless expressions get laughs in any language.

Lucy Writes A Play- :desi1: "If I am in the play how can it be bad?"

Breaking The Lease- Noisy landlords and that bandleader and his crazy wife of his. GO TO BED, WE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!!!! :lucydisgust: Who told you, you can play the piano!!!

The Ballet- You should have never faked your resume to Madame Lamond!!!

Lucy Fakes Illness- Lucy Ricardo acting out Private Lives, the Little Foxes and getting Magnesia from it.

I had a hankerin' for The Operetta tonight.

"We like to drink, drink, drink, drink, drink, drink, DRINK, drink, drink, drink, drink."

After seeing your daily headers, i feel i have to watch it all from the very beginning again as so many have priceless scenes that we so seldom see in tributes and so on.

Ricky blew up the Mertzes television set. Fred kicked in the Ricardo's television screen. Fred sued Ricky. The Mertzes and the Ricardos perjured themselves in court. The judge demanded that both parties make up. It ends up with the judge blowing up his own television set and kicking in the television screen. :angry:

:fabrary: I read somewhere that it is very important to thank someone who gives you a s gift. The book says it is proper etiquette. B)

:viv1: THANKS FOR THE ANNIVERSARY GIFT!!!!

:lucydisgust: YOUR WELCOME!!!!

Lucy came home from the doctor to tell Ethel that they are going to have a baby. Depending on the sex of the child, Ethel will know whether she is a godmother or a godfather. Fred insists that the baby should be named after him and Ethel insists that the name should be named after her. Ricky suggests to Lucy that both should have a transexual operation to understand each other situation better. Lucy wants a private conversation with Ricky but won't do it, unless the whole band is in on it. Lucy drops a baby announcement during the opening night of his show at the Tropicana.

The baby is ready to arrive at any moment. Ricky wanted to induce the process by hovering around Lucy. Ricky demanded that Lucy would deliver before tonight's nightclub performance. Lucy reminds Ricky that this is Lucy's schedule not Ricky's. Ricky was getting on her nerves so she called for back-up from the Mertzes. The Mertzes came over but provided no help since they became as irritating as Ricky. Lucy needed some space so she went in the bedroom to lie down. Ricky asked the Mertzes to rehearse a sketch for an upcoming night club act. The sketch is about a wife announcing to her husband and friends that she is ready to go to the hospital to have a baby. They rehearsed the sketch two times with successful results. Meanwhile, Ricky was daydreaming about becoming a priest. Fred was daydreaming about becoming Marlon Brando and Ethel was daydreaming of helping Cinderella get to the Prince's Ball.

:lucyblah: The baby has arrived or will arrive. I think I need to go someplace to do it. :lucydaze:

:desi1: The Baby is Here!!! Call the doctor!!!! Take the suitcase of clothes!!! :viv1: The Line Is Busy For the Doctor!!! :bill1: The suitcase full of clothes burst opened and is all over the floor!!! Find a mop!!!

:lucyeww: We need to hail a cab. Hurry!!! ( Ricky, Ethel and Fred run downstairs to hail a cab)

:lucyhorror: Hey wait for me..........

• Like 1