What episodes are you watching on "I Love Lucy"?

Ricky has the telephone wrapped around his neck waiting for Hollywood to call. Lucy announces the news via telephone message to the Tropicana Nightclub 20 minutes before Mr. Benjamin received the news from Hollywood. Lucy couldn't have done it without the help of Fred who was too hungry to let Ethel wait for the call and Ethel forgetting to throw away the fake message that Fred made so she could fix his lunch. Luckily, Lucy Ricardo had a friend at the telegraph office.

Should they take a plane, train, bus or car to get to Hollywood? Lucy will decide and it must be a Cadillac convertible. Ethel is walking around like a sick cat, sad about Lucy and Ricky leaving for Hollywood. Ethel feels that Lucy and Ricky will both change after his success; they will move to Hollywood and will only be friends with movie stars, not them. Lucy suggests that Ethel and Fred tagalong to Hollywood with them, since no one will be using the backseat of their car. They have a fight over whether Fred should pay for part of the gasoline and Lucy says that Ricky would have to pay for all the gasoline whether the Mertzes come or not. So everyone is happy. Ethel writes a letter to her father that same night about the trip she is going to take to Hollywood with the Ricardos....ETHEL MAE POTTER,your daughter, WILL BE STARRING IN A NEW MGM PRODUCTION OF "DON JUANITA"...meanwhile the Ricardos need to buy a car and luckily for them Fred is willing to help.....

Hallmark isn't showing "I Love Lucy" in the morning till after the holidays so they can showcase their Christmas movies. They have also stopped showing "Frazer" and "The Golden Girls" as well.

Luckily on MY13 in L.A., they show "I Love Lucy" at 12 to 1 and at 2 to 3 in the afternoon.

Today Ricky gets news that he has been accepted for the star role in Don Juan.

Lucy wants to pick a grapefruit from Richard Widmark's backyard for a souvenir.

Hallmark isn't showing "I Love Lucy" in the morning till after the holidays so they can showcase their Christmas movies. They have also stopped showing "Frazer" and "The Golden Girls" as well.

Luckily on MY13 in L.A., they show "I Love Lucy" at 12 to 1 and at 2 to 3 in the afternoon.

Aw, "Mona" are you lukel here in LA too? Yes, it's great they're still aired but jeez they must use 60 year old prints!! After the DVDs it sure is no fun to see these so butchered and blecch! -looking! ;)

Fox 11 still airs 'em too, dun't they?? :D

Aw, "Mona" are you lukel here in LA too? Yes, it's great they're still aired but jeez they must use 60 year old prints!! After the DVDs it sure is no fun to see these so butchered and blecch! -looking! ;)

And just think, a couple of years from now you'll be able to see them all in color too! So that :lucy1::desi1: will look like this :lucydesi: Now isn't that much better? :marionstrong::marionstrong:

We still get them late in the afternoon on the weekends on Fox11. The same schedule for probably the last twenty years. The same station that Lucy watched her marathons on and cursing the editors for deleting significant scenes.

Everytime I watch "I Love Lucy" on Hallmark and Fox I think that my eyes need examining. :ph34r:

Oh that poor taste in editing. What were they thinking or drinking? :lucyeww::lucydaze:

Hallmark speeds the episodes up too, so it sounds like Lucy and Ricky and the gang all snorted an 8-ball of crack or something. Good thing I have the complete series on DVD. I can't watch Hallmark anymore, especially since they come on at a ridiculous hour in the morning too.

I'll never forget the first time i watched a show sped up like that, just horrible! Loved your apt description too!

I've been watching "I Love Lucy" every night and here are the episodes I've seen recently during the evening time:

"The Star Upstairs"

"The Dancing Star"

"Ricky Needs an Agent"

"The Tour"

"The Girls Go Into Business"

"Baby Pictures"

"The French Revue"

"Changing the Boys' Wardrobe"

"Lucy Has Her Eyes Examined"

"Ricky's Old Girlfriend"

"Sentimental Anniversary"

"Ricky Loses His Temper"

I plan to have an "I Love Lucy" marathon over the Thanksgiving weekend. I've already selected the individual episodes and picked out a day. It's going to be GOOD!

I am not too happy with the Hallmark Channel at this present time. It seems they either show too much of one thing or nothing at all. There's no moderation in their programming. It stinks. They cut out I Love Lucy, The Golden Girls, and their other regular programming to show Christmas movies 24/7. No thanks. Thank goodness I have other ways of seeing both my beloved sitcoms.

Watched last night:

Lucy Is Envious

The Diner

The Black Wig

Tennessee Ernie Visits

Tennessee Ernie Hangs On

The Golf Game

Watched today so far:

Tennessee Bound

Ethel's Hometown

Visitor From Italy

Lucy's Night In Town