What episodes are you watching on "I Love Lucy"?

Italian children con Lucy into thinking that their birthdays are on the same day as Little Ricky.

Ethel gets a part in an Italian film by default.

Lucy milks a cow and forgets where she put her passport.

Lucy wins alot of money and becomes Ethel's French Aunt Yvette.

Wow, that was a nice mini marathon!

You may need a chiropractor after watching this again. Why do you want to go back into the closet?

LOL! Because, like many LIFELONG fans, i dun't watch the shows as often as i used to and some of the banners make me yearn for certain episodes we never talk about that feature some of her best work and i want to go back and see what i've been missing. I tend to just rewatch the classic ones these days.

This morning I was using the treadmill before work and Lucy, old but spry, was back in her Hawaiian cosrmtume. She was just about to accuse Ethel of cheatin' and splice together some home movies when the power went out. :lucymeh:

You just have to order one of those battery operated TV's. They make them for camping and such but they're great in a pinch for some Lucy.

Lucy in secret sells some of their living room furniture and buys new ones to replace them without Ricky's knowledge. Lucy ends up making a new dress and giving herself a perm.

Ricky takes Lucy on a camping trip so she won't go on the one in the summer with his friends. Lucy catches more fis than Ricky, outran him in hiking, and hunting ducks.

Just finished seaason two and will start season three on Wednesday. I think season two is so great, the character so well developed by then.

I LOVE season 2! So many of my favorites are from season 2.

This morning on the treadmill before work I watched Lucy dream her button-giver husband left her for castanet clacker, peddle Aunt Martha's too many old-fashioneds salad dressing, and blindly jitterbug at the Tropicana!

I LOVE season 2! So many of my favorites are from season 2.

This morning on the treadmill before work I watched Lucy dream her button-giver husband left her for castanet clacker, peddle Aunt Martha's too many old-fashioneds salad dressing, and blindly jitterbug at the Tropicana!

I know, my problem is i always watch the best eps and never the whole series like i'm doing now, reminds you how many classic moments you've missed if you haven't seen the whole series recently. I do the same thing with Raymond, Roseanne, Hillbillies whatever.