What episodes are you watching on "I Love Lucy"?

I went to their NEW home in the country, all the way till it was furnished with items that had tags that were numbered but not with the real prices.

"Lucy Gets in Pictures" movie scene back to back with the same scene in "Opening Night", brilliantly done both times. If I had to pick one block scenes that exemplified the unique talent of Lucille Ball this would be it, I think, because there's not another performer who could pull this off: grace, beauty and comedy still looking like a million bucks.

I arrived In Hollywood. The Mertzes wanted to eat so we went to the Brown Derby. Bill Holden was staring at me in the next booth. I almost ckoked on my spaghetti from him stalking me with his glare. When we were leaving some clumsy waiter bumped into me and made a mess in the booth that I was sitting next to.

Oh yes, i definitely have to watch that one again this week. I'm off tomorrow and Thursday and i feel a Lucy marathon coming on . . .as i'm working Friday and Saturday and won't have time.

"Lucy Gets in Pictures" movie scene back to back with the same scene in "Opening Night", brilliantly done both times. If I had to pick one block scenes that exemplified the unique talent of Lucille Ball this would be it, I think, because there's not another performer who could pull this off: grace, beauty and comedy still looking like a million bucks.

True, watched BOTH recently and agree. How about the same scene again in the Danny Thomas one?

Tonight I went into New York, peeled some lima beans, saw part of The Most Happy Fella, had a cup of orangeade, beat Gladys Hurlbut over the head with Mrs. Mertz' loaded handbag, and then went back to Westport to have a dance-off with Twinkletoes Mertz for the affections of Diana Jordan, but yes!

Who's Pat Boone?

Tonight I went into New York, peeled some lima beans, saw part of The Most Happy Fella, had a cup of orangeade, beat Gladys Hurlbut over the head with Mrs. Mertz' loaded handbag, and then went back to Westport to have a dance-off with Twinkletoes Mertz for the affections of Diana Jordan, but yes!

Who's Pat Boone?

A milk drinking tea bagger has been from the fifties, LOL! Hey Brock, did you get the schedule for TCM on Saturday? Her birthday?

A milk drinking tea bagger has been from the fifties, LOL! Hey Brock, did you get the schedule for TCM on Saturday? Her birthday?

Yes: http://www.tcm.com/schedule/canada/index.html?tz=est&sdate=2011-08-06

I'm particularly looking forward to re-recording Panama Lady since the tape I originally recorded it on during the 2006 (?) Lucy day is defective. :lucydisgust:

I'm particularly looking forward to re-recording Panama Lady since the tape I originally recorded it on during the 2006 (?) Lucy day is defective. :lucydisgust:

Me too, sent mine as part of my VHS to DVD transfer job that someone was doing for me and never got it back. Along with my TURNER CLASSIC or rather RKO LUCY movie collection of twelve TAPES. But i've been able to replace almost all of THOSE.

Oh and THANKS for the TCM Lucy day schedule, why dun't they ever show that movie she did with the same title as that Doris Day picture?

Lover Come Back/When Loves Meet/Lucy Goes Wild! was Lucy's sole picture by Universal. I don't believe TCM has the rights to the Universal library. They can, however, license certain films individually (like the Doris Day film).

Do YOU have a copy of this film Harry? Did it EVER come out on Beta, VHS or DVD?

Fred steps on Lucy's feet and later she gives him back rubs twice. Ethel thinks there is hanky panky going on between them. Lucy is on a train. She is constantly pulling down the emergency brake handle. She breaks the conductor's watch. The Mertzes can't finish a full meal and are constantly changing their clothes.

And Lucy has an eye out for this escaped jewel thief while riding that train. AND I THINK HE'S PACKING HEAT, ER I MEAN HE'S GOT A GUN!

I do have a copy of it. AMC used to run it frequently. I don't think it was ever released commercially. I'd make you a copy, but DVD recorder is not working. I'll let you know when I get it working again.

I'll send you something also then, that's very kind of you, i was just curious to see if YOU had it. Haven't seen it in decades.

Well it sure was a "Lucy Saturday" in honor of her birthday, where I enjoyed the Hallmark marathon for a good part of the day! Eps enjoyed included: "Lucy and Grahman's Theater"; "Lucy and John Wayne"; "Ricky Sells the Car"; "Bon Voyage"; "Paris at Last"; "Lucy Meets Charles Boyer"; "Bicycle Trip" and "Lucy Gets a Paris Gown", amongst several others.

The Europe series was not quite as enjoyable to me as the Hollywood-based shows but still, it was nice to watch a bunch of episodes in a row, without interruption, which further cements the idea to me that there should be an all-Lucy cable channel, 24/7!

Love that Hallmark carries the show and these can still be seen via a cable outlet daily....but GOSH are they chopped to smithereens! Yikes! ;)

Well it sure was a "Lucy Saturday" in honor of her birthday, where I enjoyed the Hallmark marathon for a good part of the day! Eps enjoyed included: "Lucy and Grahman's Theater"; "Lucy and John Wayne"; "Ricky Sells the Car"; "Bon Voyage"; "Paris at Last"; "Lucy Meets Charles Boyer"; "Bicycle Trip" and "Lucy Gets a Paris Gown", amongst several others.

The Europe series was not quite as enjoyable to me as the Hollywood-based shows but still, it was nice to watch a bunch of episodes in a row, without interruption, which further cements the idea to me that there should be an all-Lucy cable channel, 24/7!

Love that Hallmark carries the show and these can still be seen via a cable outlet daily....but GOSH are they chopped to smithereens! Yikes! ;)

So, go watch your dvds instead, they're C O M P L E T E at least, LOL!