What episodes are you watching on "I Love Lucy"?

It's a shame TV Land has COMPLETELY ignored Lucy this weekend. Do they no longer carry syndication rights for I Love Lucy?

And I like the idea of a Lucille Ball station, Joey!

TV Land isn't what it used to be. It has become something else. In regards to I Love Lucy, their contract expired at the end of 2008 and they chose to not renew it.

I rode to Hollywood with the Ricardos and The Mertzes. In Hollywood, Lucy Ricardo made an impression on every movie star she met and she had a bellboy in the hotel that she was staying, FIRED!!! I travelled back home to New York City with the Ricardos and the Mertzes on a train that made too many stops. When we arrived in New York on the train, we took a luxury cruise liner to England. We stomped all over Europe for a couple of weeks and we left on an airplane back to New York City. We forwarded all our luggage to Westport, Connecticut. The luggage was sent to the Ricardos new home that Ricky gave Lucy for their wedding anniversary!!! Then we are going to drive to Hollywood, California.....

That's a shame they chose to not renew. And you're right, TV Land isn't what it was when I first fell in love with it 15 years ago. When I first got satellite in my room I had TV Land on ALL the time, now I don't even tune in aside from an episode of Hot In Cleveland every now and again.

Hallmark, AntennaTV and Me-TV are great with the classic television shows!!! TVLand is for me "The Andy Griffith Show", "Roseanne", "Leave It To Beaver", "Hot In Cleveland" and "Happily Divorced". All four of these networks are providing us with alot of choices. The only sad thing is none of them are showing "The Lucy Show" or "Here's Lucy".

It's a shame TV Land has COMPLETELY ignored Lucy this weekend. Do they no longer carry syndication rights for I Love Lucy?

And I like the idea of a Lucille Ball station, Joey!

A Lucy station can never happen but a DESILU station might have a better chance, much more product to show, LOL!

I rode to Hollywood with the Ricardos and The Mertzes. In Hollywood, Lucy Ricardo made an impression on every movie star she met and she had a bellboy in the hotel that she was staying, FIRED!!! I travelled back home to New York City with the Ricardos and the Mertzes on a train that made too many stops. When we arrived in New York on the train, we took a luxury liner cruise ship to England. We stomped all over Europe for a couple of weeks and we left on an airplane back to New York City. We forwarded all our luggage to a Westport, Connecticut home. The new home for the Ricardos!!! Then we are going to drive to Hollywood, California.....

Yup, i fear i'll be going to Hollywood with the Ricardos again tonight as there's nothing on tv except for the teen choice awards.

Hallmark, AntennaTV and Me-TV are great with the classic television shows!!! TVLand is for me "The Andy Griffith Show", "Roseanne", "Leave It To Beaver", "Hot In Cleveland" and "Happily Divorced". All four of these networks are providing us with alot of choices. The only sad thing is none of them are showing "The Lucy Show" or "Here's Lucy".

Me-Too (sister station of Me-TV) airs The Lucy Show every weekday morning at 4:00am.

Tonight as I settled in to watch ILL, I was horrified to see the Mertzes get their back seat shot out from under them! :lucyshock: To add insult to injury, once Ricky sorted out their travel plans, the Mertzes had a number of outfits ruined by some frowzy redhead with an itchy break pulling finger. Thankfully when Ethel went back to her berth to pin her good opal brooch to her -- well, she was going to pin it -- she found two rain slickers, saving Fred a fortune in dry cleaning bills when they get home! Now Nancy Graham is convincing Lucy to set the women's movement back a decade or six...

• 2 weeks later...

Lucy Ricardo's tight household schedule helps Ricky become manager of the Tropicana Nightclub. Lucy has crowfeet underneath her eyes and Ricky has issues with losing all his hair. Lucy spends her emergency fund to hold a bald men support group for Ricky which Fred Mertz attends wearing a toupee. Ricky never attends the meeting so Lucy uses extreme hair treatment methods to save the hair on Ricky's head. Ricky doesn't get a raise for his new management position so Lucy tells him to demand it or else. Ricky choose the else when he didn't get the demand. Lucy, Ethel and Fred sabotaged the new entertainer replacing Ricky at the Tropicana Nightclub.

Lucy Ricardo's tight household schedule helps Ricky become manager of the Tropicana Nightclub. Lucy has crowfeet underneath her eyes and Ricky has issues with losing all his hair. Lucy spends her emergency fund to hold a bald men support group for Ricky which Fred Mertz attends wearing a toupee. Ricky never attends the meeting so Lucy uses extreme hair treatment methods to save the hair on Ricky's head. Ricky doesn't get a raise for his new management position so Lucy tells him to demand it or else. Ricky choose the else when he didn't get the demand. Lucy, Ethel and Fred sabotaged the new entertainer replacing Ricky at the Tropicana Nightclub.

Oh wow, quite a feast, i just watched the ONE show, the one where she shows Ricky HOW to ask for a raise.

I threw the Bensons out of my apartment into my old apartment and Ricky moved their furniture back into mine. I am paying $20 dollars out of my household account to pay for the Benson's old one. Next I set my eyes on Eddie Grant who I feel should occupy Sylvia Collins time rather than Sylvia Collins occupying Ricky's time.

Eddie Grant: "Hi Syyylllvia ;) ...Gee Syl, I was under the impression from Lucy that she wanted me to jump her bones but since that seems like it's not going to happen, how about if I jump yours?" ^_^

I threw the Bensons out of my apartment into my old apartment and Ricky moved their furniture back into mine. I am paying $20 dollars out of my household account to pay for the Benson's old one. Next I set my eyes on Eddie Grant who I feel should occupy Sylvia Collins time rather than Sylvia Collins occupying Ricky's time.

Eddie Grant: "Hi Syyylllvia ;) ...Gee Syl, I was under the impression from Lucy that she wanted me to jump her bones but since that seems like it's not going to happen, how about if I jump yours?" ^_^

Where on earth did you get this X Rated version of the show? :lucythrill:

Tonight I enrolled at Phoebe Emerson's charm school and then popped by Mrs. Mulford's sale and bought a darling turquoise cocktail hat with feathers and a little pearl and had her send it over on her fastest, speediest delivery. *BUZZ* :lucyhorror: I think Mrs. Mulford's been hitting the bottle. Any time now she'll be complaining of "dizzy spells." Dizzy spells my eye!

:lucythrill: I GOT AN IDEAL!!! Why don't I redecorate and destroy the Mertzes' apartment and re-redecorate the Mertzes apartment with my new mink coat that Ricky gave me.

:lucydisgust: You know I married to a slob... who wants to keep the apartment messy while walking around wearing old clothes that look like cleaning rags. I... have... had... it, enough... is... enough!!! I am going to give away these old clothes to a second hand dealer, making up a story that I wanted to cleaned them and while doing so accidentally burnt them with ignited kerosene. I only want my husband to be the best dressed man in America!!! What could be wrong with that? :lucy1:

:lucythrill: I GOT AN IDEAL!!! Why don't I redecorate and destroy the Mertzes' apartment and re-redecorate the Mertzes apartment with my new mink coat that Ricky gave me.

:lucydisgust: You know I married to a slob... who wants to keep the apartment messy while walking around wearing old clothes that look like cleaning rags. I... have... had... it, enough... is... enough!!! I am going to give away these old clothes to a second hand dealer, making up a story that I wanted to cleaned them and while doing so accidentally burnt them with ignited kerosene. I only want my husband to be the best dressed man in America!!! What could be wrong with that? :lucy1:

I always found it amusing that despite living in a New York apartment, Lucy would just happen to have kerosene on hand! Or -- not that she really did set them afire -- at least, that she'd think that'd actually be a "plausible" 'scuse for the clothes going up in flames. Oh, brother! ;)