Here's Lucy: Season 5 -- FEBRUARY 28!

Brock

He was going back to Richmond Hill tomorrow and would have brought it back from there where it was delievered months ago, with him on Tuesday BUT, like me, he was afraid it wouldn't be there or something else like that, so when he got the call that the second one ordered had been delivered HERE, he went to get it and surprised me with it a few hours ago . . . so while the rest of the world will be watching The Super Bowl tomorrow, i will be watching The Super duper Lucy Show and The Lucy in London special and all the other special features and all the other shows from season five, yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No he was the one late to the party.

Not only LATE but now i post it in the wrong thread, LOL! Yes, i got The Lucy Show, not Here's Lucy, but THAT one i'm gonna have Amazon deliver to the house, MY HOUSE! And he paid almost 50 bucks with tax instead of at COST thru Amazon because of his work.

She tells it on the Home Movies outtakes and then again on the bonus features of TLS season 2. :)

Thanks, i just HAVE to hear it again. Something i don't say when talking about Carol's Lucy story. Burnett, not Cook, LOL! It's not just the story of course, it's also HOW you tell it, Carole acts out all the parts whereas Carol just recites it for the hundreth time, LOL!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks, i just HAVE to hear it again. Something i don't say wehen talking about Carol's Lucy story. Burnett, not Cook, LOL! It's not just the story of course, it's also HOW you tell it, Carole acts out all the parts whereas Carol just recites it for the hundreth time, LOL!

I just pre-ordered it on Deep Discount for 20 bucks, and free shipping! I heard that sometimes it even comes the day before it's released. Had I known last year I would've pre-ordered it so I would get it in my hands early. I HATE how it's never in the stores until several months later. -_- The only one I got without ordering online was season 2 and that was for Christmas 2009. lol.

I cancelled mine from Amazon and went with Deep Discount overnight shipping. It was a bit cheaper but how fast is it compared to Amazon's shipping? Usually Amazon gets it here when they say they will, but I've never used Deep Discount before. Not only that, but we're supposed to have snow on Tuesday here so it will probably be late anyway. Nice timing! Arrgh! :lucydisgust:

I cancelled mine from Amazon and went with Deep Discount overnight shipping. It was a bit cheaper but how fast is it compared to Amazon's shipping? Usually Amazon gets it here when they say they will, but I've never used Deep Discount before. Not only that, but we're supposed to have snow on Tuesday here so it will probably be late anyway. Nice timing! Arrgh! :lucydisgust:

While I still "favor" and am more loyal to Amazon, I've also used Deep Discount on occasion if their total ends up being cheaper because of free shipping or what not. Sometimes they're within pennies of each other and then I'll go with "old reliable" Amazon. I think you're okay either way! :D;)

Me too..yet curious: why not wait the usual six months for Sven to deliver it?? Just wonderin'...

Because his employer has a deal with Amazon and they get everything at cost but it must be delivered to his home address which is THERE, 400 miles away from moi. Now he supposedly found out they CAN deliver to a secondary address after all.

Archived