The New Favourite Lucy Photos Thread! (Vol. 3)

Brock

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always thought those were CLIPS to tie them to their outfits. She also got the highest CIVILIAN award one can receive, the Presidential medal of Freedom, now THAT HAS to be a real medal.

Maybe they are. I have no clue. I just assumed there had to be something on them that stated something. She achieved a lot, but she did get ripped off of some Emmy's. :)

Maybe they are. I have no clue. I just assumed there had to be something on them that stated something. She achieved a lot, but she did get ripped off of some Emmy's. :)

The "pillars" of the Kennedy Center Honors are engraved on each of the bars.

Yes, if they had given them for guest appearances BACK THEN and hosting anything, she'd have had quite a few more, now they give them for absolutely everything and everybody.  The odds of a performer getting one are much better than Vegas.

In a radio drama called China Seas, which is what I think this is from. Wonder what is up with the necklace. Only saw her wear a cross for church stuff. I wonder if this is the one Desi gave her in the 2 shots I posted back in this thread.

Probably for their second wedding, although a  cross is not just for Catholics though.

Archived