The New Favourite Lucy Photos Thread! (Vol. 3)

Brock

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know that and most of the time they looked just great on her. Even on her shows. The only one I never cared for was the ones with the animals heads still on them, ghoulish, hated those. What were they called again? Aston Martins, no wait, those were cars, LOL!

Haha! I think they are called Stone Martens. Same with Mink stoles, they usually had heads. I have a bunch of mink from our cast room from Rocky Horror, since my character wears one. But, they are all pulled apart and I'm suppose to sew em all together. Every time I pull em out to sew them I put em away. The head, feet, and legs just get me every time. Blahhh! :(

Haha! I think they are called Stone Martens. Same with Mink stoles, they usually had heads. I have a bunch of mink from our cast room from Rocky Horror, since my character wears one. But, they are all pulled apart and I'm suppose to sew em all together. Every time I pull em out to sew them I put em away. The head, feet, and legs just get me every time. Blahhh! :(

My mom always had furs as her uncles owned a fur salon and her mink stoles never had heads, that's horrible.  Women always looked terrific in furs back then.  My old friend Marcelle had  a great idea, when she had to get rid of her mink coat, she squared it and used it as a bath mat, most luxurious think I ever felt. 

Did I miss a Lucy and Jack Palance story or was he just a jerk in general. As and this is another thing I have never even seen a clip from.

Lucy had to try and save his show, filmed at Desilu as it was losing big in the ratings.  So she appeared in an episode.  He was constantly having fits and tantrums on the set and she always had to be called down to sedate him.  Lucy, who very rarely criticized any fellow actor said of him . . .NOT TEMPERMENTAL LIKE JACK PALANCE AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME!

Imagine how great this must look in COLOR!

The ep certainly does! Saw it this past year at Paley Center, print looked brand new, the color and clarity were so sharp you could see in closer-up scenes where her make-up ended and "normal skin" began! 

Would be really cool if they put this out on DVD! :D

What a pro, though: not only a rare dramatic opportunity for her (during this period, anyway) but you'd never know there was any animosity between the two stars! ;)

The ep certainly does! Saw it this past year at Paley Center, print looked brand new, the color and clarity were so sharp you could see in closer-up scenes where her make-up ended and "normal skin" began! 

Would be really cool if they put this out on DVD! :D

What a pro, though: not only a rare dramatic opportunity for her (during this period, anyway) but you'd never know there was any animosity between the two stars! ;)

Well, yeah, she was an ACTRESS after all!  To pretend to like that ass could not have been easy.

Archived