The New Favourite Lucy Photos Thread! (Vol. 2)

Brock

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, you had to know i wouldn't appreciate the bottom one, no fake eyelashes, real hair, no, that's Lucy's alter ego, Zelda Epstein.

I adore the signature photos. She looks so adorable, the bottom one is currently my cell phone background. But look at that red hair, blue eyes, long nails, and that smile. Just goes to show how beautiful she always was.

I adore the signature photos. She looks so adorable, the bottom one is currently my cell phone background. But look at that red hair, blue eyes, long nails, and that smile. Just goes to show how beautiful she always was.

Yeah, i agree she still has some Lucy beauty in there, but tain't Lucy without the fake eyelashes, it's Zelda. Although i agree the top one of the two bottom ones, where she's giving herself a hand face lift, she looks better there.

Yeah, i agree she still has some Lucy beauty in there, but tain't Lucy without the fake eyelashes, it's Zelda. Although i agree the top one of the two bottom ones, where she's giving herself a hand face lift, she looks better there.

No matter what she's Miss Ball to me with great beauty. You know me though!

The bottom one, if you look at just the face, it's like seeing Lucy Ricardo in her old age. Not that much has changed, really.

Exactly! I think that's why I love it so much. She looks adorable, happy, and youthful. Same expression she used 30 years prior. A great beaut.

When I get enough frames I want to do a thing on my wall of Lucy through the decades, pictures. As of now I have 2 big posters of Lucy one in the 40s and the other in 60s. Then 2 smaller frames of Lucy in the 40s and smaller ones from the LWL photoshoot, but I change the photos in those frames every couple months. I need more frames and more room!

Exactly! I think that's why I love it so much. She looks adorable, happy, and youthful. Same expression she used 30 years prior. A great beaut.

When I get enough frames I want to do a thing on my wall of Lucy through the decades, pictures. As of now I have 2 big posters of Lucy one in the 40s and the other in 60s. Then 2 smaller frames of Lucy in the 40s and smaller ones from the LWL photoshoot, but I change the photos in those frames every couple months. I need more frames and more room!

Oh wouldn't THAT be great to see, a photo montage of very similar photos, one from each year of her life, looking at her get older but maintaning that LUCY LOOK!

Archived