"The Lounge Louvre" Lucy Artwork By Fans

PuttyNose

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but my art is my art and yours is yours, each is appreciated a lot! My work is crapola next to the true greats that Ive looked up to all my life, but if I compared myself Id never pick up a pencil lol Good work can be intimidating, but that should lead to an inspiration to do your own interpretation of our red head :D

Thank you for that and you definately were my inspiration to do it. Well and Lucy's beauty too!

What happened to the triple portrait you recently posted Lamarr? It was terrific! I'd love to use it as a Lounge logo at some point.

(I think it was in this thread...but my brain is on hiatus at the moment)

That is my all time favorite work by LaMarr! Absolutely terrific and done marvelously. You left me speechless again LaMarr, darling!

Well, Annaleigh and Lamaar sitting in a tree, K I S S I N G , first comes love of a carricature, then comes a Lucy photo, then comes a baby named Annalaam.

lololololol Ok Lucy, and your match making! :D

Anna is a very beautiful young lady, so thats a compliment! :)

Oh Claude! Haha. You are too great! But that is also a compliment! LaMarr is quite handsome and talented if I do say so myself! :)

Also LaMarr, what is your first name? Is it LaMarr or Henry?

Oh Claude! Haha. You are too great! But that is also a compliment! LaMarr is quite handsome and talented if I do say so myself! :)

Also LaMarr, what is your first name? Is it LaMarr or Henry?

OMG OMG This is crazy lol you are the third person to like ask me that in 5 minutes lol

ok, so heres the explanation lol I dont have an identity disorder lol

I HATE my first name LaMarr lol (sorry Dad) lol but I do. I have hated it since I could remember- my mother use to tell me

when I was very small, like 4 and 5, I would cry because my name wasn't Bob or Jim or Bud lol the" Lah"-and "Marr" are just UGLY to me-seriously. In school, it was always mispelled: L'Mar/Lamar Le Marr ugh. it was a nightmare. So I always thought to change it.

Well, the time is 2009 and not much has changed- I STILL cant stand my first name lol

So Im talking to a fellow artist who is says something like-

Your work is top notch! ...but I only know its yours because I know your work, WHERES YOUR NAME ON ALL OF THIS??

I told him how inadequate I thought the name was, and how unnecessary it'd be to put it on every single piece I did-especially my non Lucy paintings.

He then explained how significant a name was, especially when its to be synonymous with the work itself.

SOOOOO

Beint that I love my last name, we thought, why not just switch them!?-So every one family and close friends call me Henry- At work, they all know me as Henry. At school they know me as Henry, at church, they know me as bro.LaMarr cus I grew up in that one church lollol

I prefer Henry but I understand, not every one is easily receptive to change, and if it confuses any one, Id just say, call me which ever your comfortable with lol :D I know I know, its so full of ego, who care right? lolol I DO! mkay!?lol -jk

OMG OMG This is crazy lol you are the third person to like ask me that in 5 minutes lol

ok, so heres the explanation lol I dont have an identity disorder lol

I HATE my first name LaMarr lol (sorry Dad) lol but I do. I have hated it since I could remember- my mother use to tell me

when I was very small, like 4 and 5, I would cry because my name wasn't Bob or Jim or Bud lol the" Lah"-and "Marr" are just UGLY to me-seriously. In school, it was always mispelled: L'Mar/Lamar Le Marr ugh. it was a nightmare. So I always thought to change it.

Well, the time is 2009 and not much has changed- I STILL cant stand my first name lol

So Im talking to a fellow artist who is says something like-

Your work is top notch! ...but I only know its yours because I know your work, WHERES YOUR NAME ON ALL OF THIS??

I told him how inadequate I thought the name was, and how unnecessary it'd be to put it on every single piece I did-especially my non Lucy paintings.

He then explained how significant a name was, especially when its to be synonymous with the work itself.

SOOOOO

Beint that I love my last name, we thought, why not just switch them!?-So every one family and close friends call me Henry- At work, they all know me as Henry. At school they know me as Henry, at church, they know me as bro.LaMarr cus I grew up in that one church lollol

I prefer Henry but I understand, not every one is easily receptive to change, and if it confuses any one, Id just say, call me which ever your comfortable with lol :D I know I know, its so full of ego, who care right? lolol I DO! mkay!?lol -jk

Really? I love your name! It's not very common! But I always wondered that, always wanted to ask! Might have to call you Henry now! Haha.

But I know the feeling I use to HATE my name too. Annaleigh? Da hell is that? I wanted my name to be Michelle for some reason, now I really don't care for that name. Ha! But I grew to love it and how unique it is. Well around here at least.

Really? I love your name! It's not very common! But I always wondered that, always wanted to ask! Might have to call you Henry now! Haha.

But I know the feeling I use to HATE my name too. Annaleigh? Da hell is that? I wanted my name to be Michelle for some reason, now I really don't care for that name. Ha! But I grew to love it and how unique it is. Well around here at least.

LOLOL thats awesome. I can dig the fact that its unique, but sometimes its just too much lol I mean, I cringe when I hear people call me that, and I ALWAYS have. I use to tell my teachers to call me by my middle or last name or Mr Henry lolol this was middle school mind you lol

I dunno. My family has a beautiful SCORE of names that I think are just gorgeous

Mary Elizabeth, Eugene, Genevieve, Carol-Patricia, Louis Charles, Joan,

beautiful names like those, then here come the corn ball sounding LUHMARR...i UGH LOL I cant even keep the conversation going LMBO dont get me wrong, we have a few other bad ones but mine is just *yulk- it isnt the worst but not my favorite lol

Annaleigh is nice. Isnt there a song named after it?

LOLOL thats awesome. I can dig the fact that its unique, but sometimes its just too much lol I mean, I cringe when I hear people call me that, and I ALWAYS have. I use to tell my teachers to call me by my middle or last name or Mr Henry lolol this was middle school mind you lol

I dunno. My family has a beautiful SCORE of names that I think are just gorgeous

Mary Elizabeth, Eugene, Genevieve, Carol-Patricia, Louis Charles, Joan,

beautiful names like those, then here come the corn ball sounding LUHMARR...i UGH LOL I cant even keep the conversation going LMBO dont get me wrong, we have a few other bad ones but mine is just *yulk- it isnt the worst but not my favorite lol

Annaleigh is nice. Isnt there a song named after it?

I'm guessing you aren't naming your future son LaMarr Henry II, huh? Haha! I've always loved the name Mary Elizabeth!

There might be a song called that. Hell if I know. Haha. My mom's name is Leigh Ann and then when she had me she decided to flip it and add an 'A' and name me Annaleigh. I get a lot of compliments on it. Hell, it is just a name! Haha.

What happened to the triple portrait you recently posted Lamarr? It was terrific! I'd love to use it as a Lounge logo at some point.

(I think it was in this thread...but my brain is on hiatus at the moment)

Your brain is just fine since you were probably the one of few who caught it before the link must've died. here it is again :)tumblr_mgw3f1blTD1qiopcto1_r2_1280.jpg

Hey, coulda been worse bud, you could have lived in Del Mar. And i love your name also, so original, but i think most people hate their names. I despise Claude, especially when some people pronounce it Clodd, my middle name#s Andre, that was supposed to be my name but dad pulled a Desi and screwed it up.

Archived