"The Lounge Louvre" Lucy Artwork By Fans

PuttyNose

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I love it too. I think it shows so much!

God, I love those movements she did with her lips through out so many behind the scenes footage, especially in that Lucy In London footage. It's like her confidence boost the lifting of her head with the movement of her lips. These types of footage are always my favorite, just to watch those breathtaking facial expressions, whether funny or just meant for beauty.

God, I love those movements she did with her lips through out so many behind the scenes footage, especially in that Lucy In London footage. It's like her confidence boost the lifting of her head with the movement of her lips. These types of footage are always my favorite, just to watch those breathtaking facial expressions, whether funny or just meant for beauty.

OMG YOU ARE SOO RIGHT. And that's why I post it. In trying to examine her face EVERY chance I get, I noticed- she does that, pucker like gesture lol (just as you said)

when shes confident in her looks or what shes talking about, ESPECIALLY behind the scenes.

Those eye brows raise, the eyes draw in, and the lips pucker and she looks like she's saying "IM READY...LETS GO AT IT" LOL

It shows SO MUCH for me. I dont think Ill ever change it lol and I might draw it one lazy day lolol

OMG YOU ARE SOO RIGHT. And that's why I post it. In trying to examine her face EVERY chance I get, I noticed- she does that, pucker like gesture lol (just as you said)

when shes confident in her looks or what shes talking about, ESPECIALLY behind the scenes.

Those eye brows raise, the eyes draw in, and the lips pucker and she looks like she's saying "IM READY...LETS GO AT IT" LOL

It shows SO MUCH for me. I dont think Ill ever change it lol and I might draw it one lazy day lolol

May I say her face is the most perfect face ever. Weird to say, but her looks were all America. She could look simple, glamorous, spiderface, blacked out teeth, etc. The vibrant make up, bow lips, the eyebrows, eyelashes. I think those reasons are the reason YOU are the my favorite Lucy artist. You do all aspects of her and hit it on point. But just like your art, no matter what she looked so stunning, there is not a word to decribe Lucy's beauty that truly fits her.

Imagine meeting her. Seeing all those features in person, I would die! I would really die! I've only had one dream about her ever and oh my god I nearly died when I woke up.

• 2 weeks later...

May I say her face is the most perfect face ever. Weird to say, but her looks were all America. She could look simple, glamorous, spiderface, blacked out teeth, etc. The vibrant make up, bow lips, the eyebrows, eyelashes. I think those reasons are the reason YOU are the my favorite Lucy artist. You do all aspects of her and hit it on point. But just like your art, no matter what she looked so stunning, there is not a word to decribe Lucy's beauty that truly fits her.

Imagine meeting her. Seeing all those features in person, I would die! I would really die! I've only had one dream about her ever and oh my god I nearly died when I woke up.

MY GOD, I NEVER THOUGHT ANYONE COULD READ MY MIND BEFORE TILL NOW!!

• 2 weeks later...

tumblr_meddt0ueyo1qiopcto1_500.jpg

Your art is so outstanding, you really get her features and what I love most is you play up her eyes, which are among the most beautiful eyes ever of a Hollywood star right up there with Elizabeth Taylor and Jeffrey Hunter. I think Lucy doesn't get enough awe for them because ILL is in B&W and you can't see how gorgeous they are on the series.

Your art is so outstanding, you really get her features and what I love most is you play up her eyes, which are among the most beautiful eyes ever of a Hollywood star right up there with Elizabeth Taylor and Jeffrey Hunter. I think Lucy doesn't get enough awe for them because ILL is in B&W and you can't see how gorgeous they are on the series.

Well, there ya go, anotht reason to get the series in COLOR, LOL!

Yeah, looks like you even cleaned up the wrinkles for me, thanks awfully old chap!

Its funny, whenever I draw her now, and I think Ive kinda explained this before lol, but I get this sense of airbrushing her now, that I hadn't had before. At least for drawings I share online, I imagine shes behind me lolol saying something like

"Your gonna make such a beautiful ugly picture of me?? If its gonna be pretty, make me pretty too! make me proud to see it" lolol

Im surprised though, A LOT of people from the old blog LOVED the rough sketches of just her when I do draw the details on her face. I appreciate those candids, because I loved her older face. like this one

tumblr_m84wrfMhFe1qiopcto1_500.jpg

Archived