"The Lounge Louvre" Lucy Artwork By Fans

PuttyNose

MAME was actually one of the all time best showcases for her, in many cases she just never looked better on screen. If any of those sequences had been alone in the film, like the Southern Belle at the plantation, we'd have gone nuts to single it out, but there were some all through the film, so we were just overwhelmed.

Couldn't agree more Claude - I don't care how "filtered" the camera was, she looks amazing (but I still rate Critic's Choice as the sexiest look, hence my paper flipping photo which is quite disturbing to some) LOL! :lucythrill:

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldn't agree more Claude - I don't care how "filtered" the camera was, she looks amazing (but I still rate Critic's Choice as the sexiest look, hence my paper flipping photo which is quite disturbing to some) LOL! :lucythrill:

Oh i think your avatar had nothing to do with it, maybe that person was already DISTURBED. And you can see where it wasn't filtered, the black gown in the ballroom dancing sequence with the Loving You number, it goes from far to close and never changes, even as it spins around her.

• 2 weeks later...

OMG, you can even do gag shots so that they actually look great.

lol Your too kind. Ive been working EXTREMELY HARD on doing backdrops and backgrounds, and

im really trying to tackle an entire scene with more than just Lucy but the entire cast. Pray for me lol

Im also trying to recreate some funny moments in color, just for my own personal enjoyment.

I want to be able to say "There, finally, in color!" lol Im always thrilled at the color pieces done of BW photos, the artist

really gets the chance to go as creative as they want for her.

Oh that was because they had just played a bit of Vitameatavegamin at her TV Hall of Fame tribute so after it played, she did an encore, LIVE, for Bill Pailey who was seated nearby, LOL!

I notice at a lot of the Bob Hope Specials lol she always acted and looked sauced lolol

I think that came through in my thoughts on to this paper lol because, theres one period where she and Bob are just

laughing away at their jokes being so corny until they find underlaying meanings with them and start laughing at the implications lol

tumblr_mdn9gl12GG1qiopcto1_500.jpg YES, THATS CLEVE AT THE BOTTOM! lol

I notice at a lot of the Bob Hope Specials lol she always acted and looked sauced lolol

I think that came through in my thoughts on to this paper lol because, theres one period where she and Bob are just

laughing away at their jokes being so corny until they find underlaying meanings with them and start laughing at the implications lol

tumblr_mdn9gl12GG1qiopcto1_500.jpg YES, THATS CLEVE AT THE BOTTOM! lol

What is this thing with you people always joking that she seemed sauced or drunk? Anybody who lives with an alcoholic and their behavior usually does not travel that route themselves. They were probably bored with the inferior material so they laughed to keep themselves awake. As for Lucy's cleavage, i am positive she never wore anything showing boob, with no bra, there was probably some kind of material covering everything but still giving the impression you get a hint of boob there, LOL! Of course if she was next to Bob, she already had a boob and did not need another one. LOL!

What is this thing with you people always joking that she seemed sauced or drunk? Anybody who lives with an alcoholic and their behavior usually does not travel that route themselves. They were probably bored with the inferior material so they laughed to keep themselves awake. As for Lucy's cleavage, i am positive she never wore anything showing boob, with no bra, there was probably some kind of material covering everything but still giving the impression you get a hint of boob there, LOL! Of course if she was next to Bob, she already had a boob and did not need another one. LOL!

Claudy baby, a DIVA is a DIVA. Lucy was a DIVA, a very kind, very practical one, but a DIVA none the less. She was in TOTAL control of her self at all times, but

I dont think she would not approach this set as she would doing Stone Pillow, serious and focused-lol

Back stage on these Bob shows, there's cigarettes, drinks, press, dressing room food, friends and fun times. Drinking in that surrounding wasn't a self destructive habit lol It was just the thing to do Im assuming.

I figured she'd be laid back but with butterflies and all, but If you were doing a show with an OLD friend, doing the same kind of jokes, on cue cards, but enjoying it none the less? You'd be a little relaxed too, and if you drank, Im sure, a little sip wouldn't be out of the question lol

Regarding the cleve: lolol

She was still had body in the 80's, and you know just as well as I that she loved showing it off when she felt up to it.

So she has a little cleve, (shrugs arms and gives a Lucy impersonation) "Big Deal"

lol

Didn't know Wally worked as an artist under a different name. Why is her hair LOPSIDED?

Your such a banker! lol Thats just the way she rendered it :) Sometimes some focal points are rendered with a little more attention than the rest of the piece, and it can come out

un-synched if your not constantly looking at the whole picture. Maybe she didnt measure her frame and use her precision ruler, but all artists are different, thats the fun part about it Claudy!

(Id give u a pinch to ur cheeks like Lucy would Gale if I were close to you lol)

Archived