"The Lounge Louvre" Lucy Artwork By Fans

PuttyNose

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG, it's even nicer in color! Curious Lam, did you ever do one of those LUCY AT VARIOUS STAGES OF HER CAREER, you know her in the middle and various other ages around her?

Ive done a couple, but none seriously. Im working on one now.

Some time back I posted this one, which was a screen cap I had done of a very small idea for a concept. this one maybe?

ilovelucilles1.jpg

Some time back I posted this one, which was a screen cap I had done of a very small idea for a concept. this one maybe?

ilovelucilles1.jpg

OMG, that is just stunning, ever send any to her? Oh wait, you're probably gonna say you were two when she died, right?

OMG, it's even nicer in color! Curious Lam, did you ever do one of those LUCY AT VARIOUS STAGES OF HER CAREER, you know her in the middle and various other ages around her?

If he has, it's what I wanted him to do for the addition to the chronology - original artwork by a huge Lucy fan! I'm praying he will do just that; at least post what he has so far from different periods, like every 5 year intervals; for instance...whaddya think, LaMarr???? Better get busy.... Loving you, JK

ilovelucilles1.jpg

Now, I went and replied to a post from the other day; and THIS, I THINK, is something like I would just love to have for the cover!!!! This is just beautiful; wondering if you have any way of changing it to black and white or maybe that beautiful mauve color you used the other day's entry.... PM me, please.... I have a wild idea I'd like to run by you! Loving you, JK

Now, I went and replied to a post from the other day; and THIS, I THINK, is something like I would just love to have for the cover!!!! This is just beautiful; wondering if you have any way of changing it to black and white or maybe that beautiful mauve color you used the other day's entry.... PM me, please.... I have a wild idea I'd like to run by you! Loving you, JK

Why on earth wouldn't you want this one IN COLOR? It's so much more striking for someone browsing in a bookstore looking for a great book to buy.

no one else will post anything, I feel like Im senior hog it all. I hope every artist here feels comfortable to join in on the beauty of Lucy

via our artistic interpretations ! :)

Seeing the 6th season reminded me of my fixation with the look that basically changed Lucys entire image.

The light to thick may up worked for her on TV.

420392_293906747381969_2102901696_n.jpg

no one else will post anything, I feel like Im senior hog it all. I hope every artist here feels comfortable to join in on the beauty of Lucy

via our artistic interpretations ! :)

Seeing the 6th season reminded me of my fixation with the look that basically changed Lucys entire image.

The light to thick may up worked for her on TV.

420392_293906747381969_2102901696_n.jpg

I'm sure Lucy would have just adored your great work.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my revised "Before the Laughter" cover with improved artwork.

My God! This is awesome!!! I wish I could do something like that. Maybe we can work together and pitch an idea for The Lucy Show Re-release or HL !!!

You are really awesome at that. It looks so official. You even make the material look good

Here's my revised "Before the Laughter" cover with improved artwork.

My God! This is awesome!!! I wish I could do something like that. Maybe we can work together and pitch an idea for The Lucy Show Re-release or HL !!!

You are really awesome at that. It looks so official. You even make the material look good

Thank you! It's all about marketing, no matter the quality of the product :)

I'd love to collaborate! We should brainstorm.

omg, thanks so much JK! :) Glad ya like it. A little different, but wasnt mame? :)

MAME was actually one of the all time best showcases for her, in many cases she just never looked better on screen. If any of those sequences had been alone in the film, like the Southern Belle at the plantation, we'd have gone nuts to single it out, but there were some all through the film, so we were just overwhelmed.

Archived