"The Lounge Louvre" Lucy Artwork By Fans

PuttyNose

TRUE, ugliest Santa mask ever. And i also saw that mask in something but i'll be damned if i can remember in what.

Speaking of that ugly Santa mask, i thought i noticed in the Christmas ep of The Lucy show with Lucy and Viv that when Viv breaks her old Santa ornement that it's that damned Santa face on that one too, maybe that was the one they used back then.

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW!! Thanks so much!!! Lucy has been my inspiration since I was a child, and drawing her has been an artistic drive ever since my teen years. I love to draw her!- the pictures and the clippings and the memorabilia is secondary when it comes to that, drawing her is where the true creative fun is! :)

Ive thought about working on something...but, thats a long shot when you dont have the green light or connection, or when no one wants it, so-we just post online and enjoy it amidst ourselves. Who cares any way? :)

Just keep us entertained with your brilliance, and keep drawing Lucille!!!! Loving you, JK

omg, WHAT A BEAUTIFUL THING TO SAY! I cant tell ya what it means to read that! Theres only one word to describe it, GRATEFUL!

wow, thank you so much for that

You are welcome hun! I really adore you and your talent! You should be told that more often! It would be a treat to meet you one day. That's the same with all Lucy loungers. You all are great! :)

Hahahaha! Actually LaMarr asked me to do a caricature and I had the gall to send it to him. Man, oh man, did it suck!

It did NOT suck, it was AWESOMENESS!! A lot of people liked it on my page, and on The art blog. It was an interpretation that really

captured the essence of Lucille Carmichael :) You did an excellent job

It did NOT suck, it was AWESOMENESS!! A lot of people liked it on my page, and on The art blog. It was an interpretation that really

Well thank you. You are the sweetest! I wasn't even going to send it but I told you I would, so I had to! Haha! You posted it?! I didn't even see it.

How about us getting a glimpse of this masterpiece? I'm sure it'll beat anything i ever did.

Stopped back in this thread to admire the Vivian drawing some more :) . Love her happy expression, the vibrancy that shines through & how it looks exactly like her.

It crossed my mind earlier today to ask you something, Lamaar. At the time I was thinking of this Vivian picture, plus the Doris one (& of course all the beautiful Lucy pics :) ). Have you ever attempted to draw either of the fellas -- Desi or Bill?

• 2 weeks later...

No, not at all, but it would be nice to see someone else's once in a while.

Anna you gotta put it up, I think your link expired! :( It was good Claude.

And I agree, I post my pics to not only have others enjoy but to inspire our other creative Lucy sketchers to share.

Anna you gotta put it up, I think your link expired! :( It was good Claude.

And I agree, I post my pics to not only have others enjoy but to inspire our other creative Lucy sketchers to share.

Oh yeah! I put it in my Lucy album on Photobucket.

I'll think about it. :) Haha.

I was drawing up some vintage TV sets for my Lucy tattoo I will be getting in like years from now. Haha. (Finally decided on two or three separate Lucy tattoos! No portrait though!) Might get the LB productions logo with her signature sooner though! But while doing it I had to draw a little Lucy caricature while getting inspiration. Haha. I do draw Lucy just for funsies but not like LaMarr! I wish! :)

Oh yeah! I put it in my Lucy album on Photobucket.

I'll think about it. :) Haha.

I was drawing up some vintage TV sets for my Lucy tattoo I will be getting in like years from now. Haha. (Finally decided on two or three separate Lucy tattoos! No portrait though!) Might get the LB productions logo with her signature sooner though! But while doing it I had to draw a little Lucy caricature while getting inspiration. Haha. I do draw Lucy just for funsies but not like LaMarr! I wish! :)

but my art is my art and yours is yours, each is appreciated a lot! My work is crapola next to the true greats that Ive looked up to all my life, but if I compared myself Id never pick up a pencil lol Good work can be intimidating, but that should lead to an inspiration to do your own interpretation of our red head :D

Archived