The New Favourite Lucy Photos Thread! (Vol. 3)

Brock

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dr. Hersshfus??! Afraid to ask what he was a doctor for!!! :lucyhorror:

Her eye doctor, he just couldn't get them to both match up in size. So you're saying Shel, that the ring is her diamond wedding ring from Desi??? In her early pics, didn't she always overdo it with a print dress and oversize fur? Simple black elegant dress would have suited those giant furs better I think. At least, that's what they taught me at the House of Loper.

This ring I'm not 100% sure on. It looks a little too big. Without seeing the color I can't say for sure. They're are a ton of photo shoots from the 40's where she does wear. The color ones from that Duberry shoot she is wearing it. Remind me when I'm back from vacation this weekend and I'll do a post for you with it and the copy in the 50's.

This ring I'm not 100% sure on. It looks a little too big. Without seeing the color I can't say for sure. They're are a ton of photo shoots from the 40's where she does wear. The color ones from that Duberry shoot she is wearing it. Remind me when I'm back from vacation this weekend and I'll do a post for you with it and the copy in the 50's.

I'm pretty sure that ring is her aquamarine ring from Desi. That thing is large and worn almost constantly by her.

Thanks for the post. Those really show it off. I don't think I've ever spotted it without her wearing the wedding ring under it. Worked pretty well to hide it in movies where she wasn't married.

Wonder if it was gary who gave her that diamond necklace she wore on talk shows and other occasions.

Thanks for the post. Those really show it off. I don't think I've ever spotted it without her wearing the wedding ring under it. Worked pretty well to hide it in movies where she wasn't married.

You're welcome! :) It looks lovely how she wore it. Band and ring. It is my favorite Lucy accessory. It's so gorgeous, it was probably hard for Lucy not to wear it after the divorce.

Archived