The New Favourite Lucy Photos Thread! (Vol. 3)

Brock

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We know Lucy wore clothes over and over, but she really wore this suit a lot.  There is about a 4 year run with this piece.  She even managed to wear it for 2 really huge events in her life.  And it even turns up in the LDCHs as well.  

Life shoot about the buying of RKO

RKO.jpg

The ill fated Europe trip.

out.jpg

europe2.jpg

europe.jpg

In divorce court.

dc.jpg

To get a marriage licence.

lc.jpg

lc2.jpg

lc3.jpg

And on a TV interview.

int.jpg

We know Lucy wore clothes over and over, but she really wore this suit a lot.  There is about a 4 year run with this piece.  She even managed to wear it for 2 really huge events in her life.  And it even turns up in the LDCHs as well.  

RKO.jpg

out.jpg

europe2.jpg

europe.jpg

In divorce court.

dc.jpg

lc.jpg

lc2.jpg

lc3.jpg

And on a TV interview.

int.jpg

Well, we all know when she loved an outfit, she wore the living daylights out of it, must have been SPENSIVE and she wanted to get her money's worth, LOL!  And this is not even the one I was talking about, the one I meant was worn on her show a lot and at every event she went to for quite a long time, LOL!  By the way, last pic, is that Mr Goldwyn being interviewed by a Dick Clark lookalike?

We know Lucy wore clothes over and over, but she really wore this suit a lot. There is about a 4 year run with this piece. She even managed to wear it for 2 really huge events in her life. And it even turns up in the LDCHs as well.

RKO.jpg

out.jpg

europe2.jpg

europe.jpg

In divorce court.

dc.jpg

lc.jpg

lc2.jpg

lc3.jpg

And on a TV interview.

int.jpg

Ahh yes! I believe she wore this on LDCH and a Westinghouse Desilu Playhouse. also.

The one Claude is questioning is this one. Which Lucy wore A LOT. She paired it with everything too! Haha.

0_zps7fb9c128.jpg

Sorry for the crappy photo! I just googled it instead of searching.

Ahh yes! I believe she wore this on LDCH and a Westinghouse Desilu Playhouse. also.

The one Claude is questioning is this one. Which Lucy wore A LOT. She paired it with everything too! Haha.

0_zps7fb9c128.jpg

Sorry for the crappy photo! I just googled it instead of searching.

NOPE, not THIS one.  She wore the one i'm talking about more than once on her shows.

NOPE, not THIS one. She wore the one i'm talking about more than once on her shows.

The one Shelly posted wasn't worn as much.

The picture I posted is from the one she wore CONSTANTLY. Either with gray pants, gray skirt, black skirt, etc. Anything. It was her most common outfit during the California TLS episodes.

Archived