The New Favourite Lucy Photos Thread! (Vol. 3)

Brock

The second one is the only one I think she might have a fall in. The other 2 are all her own hair. MGM seemed to use a lot of falls on her, even with her hair up.

Yeah loved that MGM glamour period, they really knew how to showcase her great looks, loved that spread that was shown in LIFE, I saw it including the one of her dressing room in LIFE GOES TO THE MOVIES, a coffee table book where she was featured at least four times.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The second photo I don't think is it. Shape is wrong. I'ce have been trying to compare the bands to see the difference for a while now. Not sure about recovery. I'll have to check her book but I don't know if recovery was mentioned. the only place I've seen this ring mentioned is Lucy's own book. A good place to also check it out is a closeup of it is in Italy when Lucy is trying to call Little Ricky.

The second photo I don't think is it. Shape is wrong. I'ce have been trying to compare the bands to see the difference for a while now. Not sure about recovery. I'll have to check her book but I don't know if recovery was mentioned. the only place I've seen this ring mentioned is Lucy's own book. A good place to also check it out is a closeup of it is in Italy when Lucy is trying to call Little Ricky.

I know the other ring I posted a picture of is like a heart shape. I'll have to check it out.

And a teeny tiny little I Love Lucy written in it?

Of course! Also if you shine it in the right light you can see Lucy's face in it! You can find replica's of this ring on Lucystore.com in 2017! Limited Edition like Princess Diana's ring a few years back! :HALKING:

Where's the I Love Lucy toilet paper?

The sides are the giveaway for me on the 40's versus 50's ring.

In her book Lucy states the following facts. The robbery was in Chicago in June of 1950, the ring was 40 karats and none of the jewelry was ever recovered.

Check Annaleigh's drawers. Beautiful pics of her and the ring, especially that last one that i'm not that familiar with.

The sides are the giveaway for me on the 40's versus 50's ring.

In her book Lucy states the following facts. The robbery was in Chicago in June of 1950, the ring was 40 karats and none of the jewelry was ever recovered.

So the 1950s one I posted is the same as the last photo in my last post. It's a very unique shape.

It seems that they're are 2 50's rings. The engagement ring copy and this other one that has the unique shape. I wonder which one Zoe had?

Okay. It seems as if that's how it is. I also found another around mid-fifties photo of her wearing the 'engagement ring' but it has to be the copy. I think this copy always made me think that the jewelry was recovered. Now me and Shelley can rest on this ring situation. :D

Okay. It seems as if that's how it is. I also found another around mid-fifties photo of her wearing the 'engagement ring' but it has to be the copy. I think this copy always made me think that the jewelry was recovered. Now me and Shelley can rest on this ring situation. :D

Nah, I think both of you have at least another 100 posts or so on the subject in you. :D

Archived