The "Bored" And Talented Webmaster..Cont'd

PuttyNose

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG you'e actually featuring Lucy in one of those avatar thingies, putting a pickaxe up your idol's ass, LOL! I guess it IS The LUCY Lounge after all, LOL! Just joking now, don't pull a JOEY on me. :lucyhorror::lucythrill:

OMG! That "green" Lucy banner is a riot!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh boy, how nice she looks in that GET UP, makes us think how beautiful she would have been in that Lillian Russell project she never got off the ground with Gleason. I was going to ask you which picture that was from but i just recognized Lou Costello on the left so that`s from Abbott and Costello in Hollywood.

OMG what an incredibly beautiful drawing of them. :lucywow:

I thought she and this actor, I think his name is hodiak or kenwith? I forgot, but they look very very nice together in pictures and on screen :) did the audience like them together? Were they trying to be featured as a team like Hepburn and Tracey? They seemed nice. Even in easy to wed.

I thought she and this actor, I think his name is hodiak or kenwith? I forgot, but they look very very nice together in pictures and on screen :) did the audience like them together? Were they trying to be featured as a team like Hepburn and Tracey? They seemed nice. Even in easy to wed.

Oh is that who that hunk is? John Hodiak huh? REMEMBER THAT NAME, that's one John whose iak i'd love to Hod, i mean HOLD. They do indeed make a beautiful couple, please don't even mention herbie kenwith, the schlepp who could not touch the hem of Hodiak's burnoose.

Were they trying to be featured as a team like Hepburn and Tracey? They seemed nice. Even in easy to wed.

I think you're thinking of Lucy and Keenan Wynn as the team, but yes -- the guy above is John Hodiak.

Programming Note: We will backtrack to Easy To Wed the day after tomorrow. I only realised last night I forgot to make logos for that one. LOL Weird, because it is one of my favourites.

I think you're thinking of Lucy and Keenan Wynn as the team, but yes -- the guy above is John Hodiak.

Programming Note: We will backtrack to Easy To Wed the day after tomorrow. I only realised last night I forgot to make logos for that one. LOL Weird, because it is one of my favourites.

Yes, and i only have it because of YOU, thanks again, i just refused to pay 60 bucks and have to get the Esther Williams collection to finally have this movie among my L U C Y collection. When they finally finish with the TV shows, they really have to concentrate on her other movies. And her radio shows and her guest appearances on other TV shows and game shows and talk shows . . .

Ah ha! Reply buttons and so forth have been returned. It seems they were being re-routed through the old server and getting stuck there. Hope they work for everybody.

They've never failed for moi, but i wish the DELETE button was back so i could spare you guys the ones where i speak and then think afterwards . . . :lucythrill:

Archived