The New Favourite Lucy Photos Thread !

Brock

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I LOVE this one!! And the Lucy & Viv "out on the town" -- LOVE those, too. It's so nice to see them out of character, being themselves and still so chummy! :D

It just kills me how often we see shots that we've never seen before, makes you wonder how many thousdands of times they were photographed in their careers.

Great shots! Particularly the first one. It is always nice to see rare alternate shots taken from photo sessions we are already familiar. She looksa bit like Judy Holliday in that middle one. LOL

She almost looks a little doofus-like in the first one! In the middle one, she's so airbrushed it almost looks like someone else. Finally, that last one and any from that whole swimsuit series I think are my all-time faves of hers, I don't think she EVER looked more stunning, glamorous, SEXY even and not sure if these were originally shot in conjunction with a particular picture but perhaps they (RKO presumably at the time) should have pushed her toward more va-va-va-VOOM sex kitten vixen roles.

No wonder Desi wanted to tich her to rhumba!

lucythrill.JPG

How can you HATE the first one? What's wrong with it? Is the hat too Mame Turban-esque for you? LOL

The eyebrows for one thing, all lopsided, her nose looks big here, the hair is frowsy, hate the hat, yes, if she was going for the young innocent don't know how to pose yet LOOK, she succeeded. It's not a BAD picture and it's always nice to see her when she was incredibly young but i dun't like it, no.

Does anyone know what years these photos were from? I love Lucy's sunglasses. They were her signature 80s sunglasses, lolz!

OMG! Lucy and Charles Pierce! Talk about two worlds colliding! marionstrong.gif

I think that's from backstage at the time she did her last "Password" game show appearance, whatever year that was (and obviously after her heart attack).

The middle two have Jim Brochu, or "the other" Michael Stern wannabe. Ugh!

OMG! Lucy and Charles Pierce! Talk about two worlds colliding! marionstrong.gif

I think that's from backstage at the time she did her last "Password" game show appearance, whatever year that was (and obviously after her heart attack).

The middle two have Jim Brochu, or "the other" Michael Stern wannabe. Ugh!

I thought she had a stroke, not a heart attack in May 1988, or around that time.

Archived