The New Favourite Lucy Photos Thread !

Brock

Oh i KNOW it's in at least one of my Lucy bios, but i have no idea which one. I might even have seen it in a Bob Mitchum bio. The Broderick Crawford engagement is mentionned in almost all the Lucy books but Mitchum might be more elusive, i will check her dating history and get back to you.

AS ALWAYS......TX!!!! Love, JK

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are really R A R E as i dun't recall ever seeing this one anywhere.

I had a picture of this many many years ago- but gave it to a better cause than my collection.

It just so happened, the yellow and blue furniture behind Lucy is some kind of cabinet or drawer chest

and Zoe Ball owned it and needed a picture of Lucy with it to prove that it was once hers.

At that time I didn't have a scanner or access to a photo copier so I just gave her the original pic because it was ZOE BALL (sigh) what a pleasant and nice women

But I LOVED this pic. Now it's back in my arms via ebay lol- well ebay scan-

Funny how things come full circle

Ok, i have to ask, who the heck are you? To have these rare shots of her all the time? These photos are so rare and special. :lucyhorror:

I am just a Lucy fanatic who around 1985 started saving clippings of her and eventually buying and collecting vintage photos and magazines. I have tons of Lucy clippings from 1936 on - my favorite eras to collect being the 1940's and 1950's being her glamorous movie star and I Love Lucy eras.

Archived