Lucie and Desi Jr. Photos

HarryCarter

When your dining out in Palm Springs you just don't know WHO you're going to run into!

LucieLaura_zps32053164.jpg[/uRLucieLarryLaura_zps049e81ea.jpgL]

[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/nlwlb/media/LucieLauraLarry2_zps9e12bee4.jpg.html]LucieLauraLarry2_zps9e12bee4.jpg

Where was this Neil, Mario's off Sunrise (it looks familiar!)??? And why does Laura look so ....serious??? (Looks like she's a bit in pain, poor thing!!)   :)

Does anyone here have the straight (forgive the term) 'skinny' on the relationship with Liza, in the early 70's????

Of course, I'm MOST interested in HIS with Patty Duke, since that child, still in Desi's professional life, looks like a 'light-skinned' double of Desi, if you really look at him long enough.  I've always been interested in THAT controversy; and which Lucille was heavily 'into', at LEAST in the tabloids, some of which, as outlandish as they are, are based partially on fact.  ANYONE?

Probably wrong; but, have to disagree with each of you about Sean Astin's lineage....DNA, or NO, DNA - with family $$, anything is possible....

There'd be no reason for anybody to pay off anybody.  If he was Desi Jr'.s son, I'm sure Desi would gladly acknowledge him.  In fact, he was really disappointed when it came back that Sean wasn't his.