The New Favourite Lucy Photos Thread !

Brock

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brock: Date of this magazine cover, please.... TX - loving you, JK

Joyce/Brock: This magazine is:

TV TIMES (SOUTH AUSTRALIA) December 25, 1963

Nothing inside on Lucy, just the wonderful cover.

What the heck was the point of putting her on the cover if she's not inside? Unless there was a BIG SHOW of hers that week of course.

What the heck was the point of putting her on the cover if she's not inside? Unless there was a BIG SHOW of hers that week of course.

I can't tell you how many covers I have (mostly foreign) that did the same thing. Not that I agree with that, but quite common.

The outfit Lucy has on with Carol is at the Fenton History Museum in Jamestown. I donated it there years ago so they could get the polka dot cloth off the dummy! Amazing to see the outfit again.

Did they get a new mannequin to go with it? The last two times I went there the model was Pauline Lopus-sized to show off the Lucy clothes she donated.

The outfit Lucy has on with Carol is at the Fenton History Museum in Jamestown. I donated it there years ago so they could get the polka dot cloth off the dummy! Amazing to see the outfit again.

Cool...so that's what happened to it. I previously owned it for years, straight from Lucy's closet via a charity garage sale she arranged via Michael Stern. The proceeds all went to one of her favorite charities, The Orthopedic Ward at The Childrens' Hospital. Funny...it took 10 years to even find one photo of her wearing it and then one day...bam...3 color shots appeared of her wearing the green outfit! She once wore it to the premiere of "Cabaret" as seen below.

Lucy_Cabaret.jpg

Archived