The New Favourite Lucy Photos Thread !

Brock

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Along with Ava Gardner as the perfume girl, lol.

But I meant Lana on one of Lucy's TV shows...perhaps having her on the set of I Love Lucy for a week would have caused too many problems...that Latin blood pulsing around The Sweater Girl, we can only imagine....

Lana and Lucy also did a Lux Radio Theatre version of They Drive By Night with George Raft.

Cheryl could have always tagged along as security detail. :lucythrill:

Bahahahahahaha!

Lana and Lucy also did a Lux Radio Theatre version of They Drive By Night with George Raft.

Ooh, thanks to your tip I found it! Those interested can listen here:

http://www.doctormacro.com/Radio%20Shows/Lux%20Radio%20Theater/LUX%20-%201941-06-02%20(They%20Drive%20by%20Night).mp3

Along with Ava Gardner as the perfume girl, lol.

But I meant Lana on one of Lucy's TV shows...perhaps having her on the set of I Love Lucy for a week would have caused too many problems...that Latin blood pulsing around The Sweater Girl, we can only imagine....

Exactly, Desi had dated Lana.

Exactly, Desi had dated Lana.

Really? When did this happen??

How do you know she was a fan?

Lana's daughter, Cheryl Crane, wrote a book about her (the cover and general layout are similar to Lucy at the Movies) and mentions at least once that among her mother's favorite television programs was "anything Lucy." There are also some pictures of Lana and Lucy together. The book seems to be turning up more and more in discount book shops, so you might keep an eye out if you're interested.

Really? When did this happen??

Lana's daughter, Cheryl Crane, wrote a book about her (the cover and general layout are similar to Lucy at the Movies) and mentions at least once that among her mother's favorite television programs was "anything Lucy." There are also some pictures of Lana and Lucy together. The book seems to be turning up more and more in discount book shops, so you might keep an eye out if you're interested.

Oh boy, sounds great, i sure will. And the Lana thing has been mentionned in many a book, i think it's even in one of the documentaries where this lady says Lucy's competition for his affections were the likes of Lana and Grable.

Geez, you make it sound like a mansion! Besides, how can you tell from these two shots? IMHO the second one was taken on set (the one where Junior has a pinched look on her face). ;)

It W A S a mansion, ever see the whole thing? But you're right, i dun't thin they had a fake brick wall in there.

I definitely see some tongue action going on there. :lucyhorror:

Jeez, I thought it was kinda sweet till youse guys took it to another ...level. Ahem. She does look pregnant here though for some reason...not that it was physically possible at this point, but still...an otherwise lovely outfit has a little too much "pooch" in the pouch! ;)

Archived