The New Favourite Lucy Photos Thread !

Brock

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first pic isn't bad, I like it, but the second one she looks almost sickly. Almost like she's holding onto that table because she's about to double over from stomach cramps. Or maybe it's just the hat. LOL :lucythrill:

Well, they don't HELP! She looks like Myrna Loy in the first one. As much as i hate to say it, the furs look so great on her.

She does look like Loy, couldn't figure out who I thought she looked like.

Well, that's why us old fogeys come in handy sometimes. I'm sure Lucy modeled herself on the stars of the day when trying to get a different LOOK for herself in photo shoots. I'll bet you could find a shot of Myrna circa this period where she would look exactly like that.

Well, that's why us old fogeys come in handy sometimes. I'm sure Lucy modeled herself on the stars of the day when trying to get a different LOOK for herself in photo shoots. I'll bet you could find a shot of Myrna circa this period where she would look exactly like that.

I'm sure, both such gorgeous women...

You know, i've been looking at shots of her for over fifty years now and it is just beyond me that we keep finding some that we do not recall ever seeing before, was this woman photographed every hour of every day?

I've seen a different photo of her in the same background/outfit but in a different pose. Never seen this one before either.

I don't think anyone can argue, that one would look better in black and white!

Oh I don't think so, she looks STUNNING! The mistake was putting her in front of a background so close to her dress color. You'd think the photographer would have rethought this but ...oh well. So gorgeous! peachonthebeach.JPG

Archived