The New Favourite Lucy Photos Thread !

Brock

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't had time to go through all 38 pages yet, so I'm not sure if you've seen this one yet but it was posted on the Lucille Ball Tribute Page Facebook page. They said it was from around the mid 1950s and possibly during the filming of The Long, Long Trailer. I Love how candid it is. And Lucy is simply stunning, per usual. And it shows up small, but you should be able to enlarge it by clicking it. post-1563-082608600 1329976689_thumb.jpg

Haven't had time to go through all 38 pages yet, so I'm not sure if you've seen this one yet but it was posted on the Lucille Ball Tribute Page Facebook page. They said it was from around the mid 1950s and possibly during the filming of The Long, Long Trailer. I Love how candid it is. And Lucy is simply stunning, per usual. And it shows up small, but you should be able to enlarge it by clicking it.

post-1563-082608600 1329976689_thumb.jpg

That expression on her face looks like she's hearing a story she thinks is BS. Hehe.

That expression on her face looks like she's hearing a story she thinks is BS. Hehe.

Haha it does!

Wonder if they're in the Desilu commissary or if it's during Trailer, the MGM one?

I'm not sure where they were, and neither was the person who posted it. They just said it was "probably" around the time they filmed Trailer. The only thing they seemed sure about was it being from the mid 50s, which is pretty obvious in the picture.

Archived